Tight sample...don't mind my mixing

Damnnn the mixin' is completly f*cked up maan...I couldn't even listen to it (it was hearting my ears!) BUT! The Idea is great!!!! And when they mix it...it's gona really really hot!!! i can feel it!!!!

Last edited:
Awww That's wht it is!lol

Did you use Izotope Ozone?? or maybe soundgoodinizer?? cause the high are really really up to the limit...you need to lower them th F*** down son lol

yeah too much high end and the bass ****s up my ears on some parts, but the beat is hard as my ****... dope ****. dont worry about the mixing. dope beat. with a proper mixing it'll be a banger, thats for sure.

its THERAPY? - DIANE...no feedback on my flip?

---------- Post added at 05:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

check it out

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

this is the sample http://www.4shared.com/file/23987249...censored_.html ... i posted a link to someones profile instead of the sample my bad

Damn bruhs! They gave you the ID, what more do you need? Do you want them to spoon feed you it and then show you how they made the beat also?

Back