Three Six Mafia's Stay Fly sample?

j_sun2k

does anyone know the original sample, especially the parts with the ladies singing some lines in the background really low? i want to prove someone wrong a botu what they are saying.thanks for your time

-jsun

you want to prove that she aint saying luicifer or something like that ? because of that rumor

you're my high, you're my dream, you're my something i can't hear

Last edited by a moderator:
lol thanx someone just told me that today and im just searchin and i see this i was scared as hell he said the sample said your my god your my king lu-cifer i was like hell no

lol....Ive already posted the vid...yeah its like scatting.

I'm suprised so many are asking about what he's saying....and then they start bugging out like it's the truth. I didnt realise it was so important

its cuz they think 3 6 mafia worships the devil bcuz 3 6 mafia = 666(i did the math but i dont get it) which is the devil's sign but anyone that knows what a sample is knows its not true

lol, yeah I know all about the bs about 666 Mafia and that they used to rap satanic and whatnot back in the day....but this has been probably the 5th thread Ive seen on this subject...Im amazed 'cos apparently nobody listens to music properly anymore....I cant hear "lucifer this and that and eat bacon"....Before I even heard the sample it was gibberish but nothing satanic.

that whole deal with 3 6 being satanic is garbage, i think if anything it was just a gimmick, like how bone was a long time ago, people thought they were satanic as well cause of there music and apparently because on the inside cover for e 1999 they had some **** writtin down backwards, i read some of it but wasnt able to read the last bit of it but from what i read its nothing satanic...people get scared when they hear the word "satan"

whenever you can't hear/see it then people go SATAN!!! I think you shouldn't be producing if you think it said that "Satan is coming" or some **** like that cus you have a hearing issue then.

Back