Storing vinyls in a small living space

Hey, I live in a super small studio in Seattle. The record situation is kind of sketchy I can't find a good spot for my vinyl.. You guys have any creative wall-mounting solutions or anything like that? Any piece of furniture I find that is big enough to hold my vinyl takes up too much room.

My mother in law got me this room divider/bookshelf thing-a-ma-jig before we moved I had it against the wall in my sons bedroom when we lived in a 2 bedroom apt, it held like 500 of my records,but I still had crates of records throughout the crib tho, crates always come in handy, but we moved into a house in October and the way it is setup I have no where to put it at because it is about 6ft x 7ft long and the floor is carpeted and it makes the shelf tilt and not safe, so.to make a long story short my records are scattered in crates in the basement and closets throughout the crib

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Dope Beats my man!

Last edited:
How important is it for you to live in King County? I see studios in Seattle starting at like $700 you can get a 3 bedroom for that price if you move to Lakewood or Tacoma just 45 minutes south.

Get real with your colection...whip it into shape...record all your stuff that you intend to use as samples and either sell, trade with another record dude or put into storage all the junk albums (bing crosby, frosty the snowman, chipmunks sing dylan,etc, etc)...
Then go to the Clost store or the Container store and take an album and get some of them plastic stackable drawer type deals...

Back