Srmproductions vs JoeyFamous Battle Vote!!!!

Vote!!!

• Srmproductions

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • JoeyFamous

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Gotcha. I thought you was talkin about me since I didn't vote for you and then you went and brought my name/vote up.

I liked your beat though, just liked SRM's better.

:sing:

This was between ma and srm i dnt wanna bring nobody into this...bt who are all these ppl comin at me tlkin shit and all tht....thts how i kno its your little hater friends kuz they dnt even kno me...bt they you got the few honest ppl who say yall all trippin and say tht i got this. So it seems kinda strange tht you cnt just vote you gotta thro extras in it

Yea gilson and thts kool...thts wht i appreciate.. Thts honesty...i see tht you could like one of my other beats more than one of his other ones and thts just the way it goes bt all these other ppl throwin extra shit into it are just 1 sided.

Both beats were good... and I mean no offense when I say this but, my own opinion is that if there was less "flashing lights" beats and more "bombers anthems", hip hop would be doin' a lot better. Less tight jeans and retardedly large sun glasses and more spray cans.

Yeah. +1 SRM. On Another note, that sample is wicked.

I don't know if im missing it, but I liked Joey's track a little better.
The beat was dope in my opinion, but your personality could use some tweaking. Arrogance is usually just a mask...just something to think about. Dope beat tho.

Neither one of you used so many of the other amazing elements in this sample. Makes me sad.

I thought SRM's chops were pretty sloppy at some points and Joey's was too mainstreamish for me, but yeah. Not using the other elements of this sample on both parts was fail.

Here's what I came up with. (Super rough version)

http://www.divshare.com/download/10955225-169

Neither one of you used so many of the other amazing elements in this sample. Makes me sad.

I thought SRM's chops were pretty sloppy at some points and Joey's was too mainstreamish for me, but yeah. Not using the other elements of this sample on both parts was fail.

Here's what I came up with. (Super rough version)

http://www.divshare.com/download/10955225-169

I like that you used the other parts of the sample and i like your flip....i mean i wasnt super impressed but its cool. I made this beat quite a while ago and i used to almost never chop samples i just looped back then but i know what your saying how you can hear the cuts.

I voted for SRM. I can't lie.....I grew up listening to underground hip hop so i'm slightly biased. BUT!!, at the same time...I can't hate on main stream...at least not all the time. If my ear likes a beat/song (regardless of what kind of music it is), I cant hate!! I like both your beats.....good ish fellas!! I'd love to see both you battle each other more in the future......

Back