sp1200 emulator

Ya, that fx is mad nice!
It crashed my FL the first time but it hasn't since. It's def my new "secret" weapon.

crashed my FL alot, every few minutes or so. the first time was when i loaded a fat 808 into it.

sometimes it would just play a high pitch noise like a sine instead of a drum

i havent had an issue with either in fl. i havent used the drum machine vst much but i used that fx on my drums and on my samp and that **** was bangin.

had a li'l play n i'm likin it a lot so thanks again...

i wanna hear what that fx version sounds like; does it give a similar sound?

ok its confirmed i cant say enough good things about this vst!

i sold a beat today to a regular a mine and he goes "you start fu kn with hardware or sumthin?"

i didnt mention a thing about the 2100 either.

I am gonna check this out bruh! I appreciate the look.

Edit: I checked it out and its PC only? LEt me know if you know of a Mac version of this? From what everyone is saying ish is dope!

ONE

Last edited:
it jus has a filter wow nothing u cant do with a effect thou dont get flaber gasded ove this bull jus use what u guys where using b4 =this ish doesnt have adsr or u cant route ur drums its bull an not updated = piece of crap - waist -sorry - fpc - still does way more

Quick/easy way to sample with this.

Instead of chopping your sample and loading the chops in it (limit 8), just load the whole sample on one "pad" or whatever you want to call it, play it out, Save/export it.
Now you treat that saved sample how you would any other sample and it has the new sound from the plug.

IDK why it took me so long to figure this out LOL. It's pretty simple and obvious.

gil why you gotta spill the beans like that fam!?!? LOL.....naw but seriously. this dawned upon me the second i realized there werent multiple outputs on it. i just re-record the parts i wana use running through the vst into edison. then i chop that up.

btw too all the cats that i send fx2100 too. you can apply that vst you anything and get this effect. just spend some time with it gettin it dialed in correctly.

THANKS for the upload man,that's the ****!:)
Despite Gilson's and THETRUTH529's explanation on how to use this VST,since I'm beginner I couldn't figure out how to use it.I loaded my kick samples but I don't know how to export them and use them in the step sequencer.So I'm seeking for more detailed explanation.I'm using FL Studio 8.Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
Im still mad confused how to use this. Props for givin this VST up, Im still tryna get the hang of it in FL 9.. I know u have to load your drums, but they have top be in .wav format? Help needed.

You have to load WAVs

Load WAV then find/arrange the sound in the piano roll.

Pad 1 will be on C3 and B2 in the piano roll
Pad 2 will be on E3 and D3 in the piano roll
Pad 3 will be on D#3 in the piano roll
Pad 4 will be on A3 and G3 in the piano roll

etc etc etc to 8

You have to load WAVs

Load WAV then find/arrange the sound in the piano roll.

Pad 1 will be on C3 and B2 in the piano roll
Pad 2 will be on E3 and D3 in the piano roll
Pad 3 will be on D#3 in the piano roll
Pad 4 will be on A3 and G3 in the piano roll

etc etc etc to 8
Ohhhh... I think I get it now. Thanks Gilson

To be honest,still can't figure out how to use it.This is what I do.I use FL8 and I'm opening this VST in my Insert 1 Channel,then I press load and I'm loading a kick sample in the first channel of the VST and I'm stuck here,I don't know what to do.By the way do you need MIDI Controller?

You have to open it through Channels.
Like how you would load up Boo Bass or Fruity Slicer

Back