Soundclick Sampled Beats

Lol, chop that shit up & manipulate it so they don't recognize it. And/or use samples (preferably off vinyl) from overseas that no one else will ever hear.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

OR.. You could just remake the sample.

I was wondering about this today, as I just put up my first song on Soundclick. I read the part about the samples, but I'll just keep my original tracks on Soundclick and sampled ones on Soundcloud.

You're not supposed to post them at all but it happens they'll shut you down if they find out VIP or not

The best method of selling sample beats on soundclick is by having a flashstore or a third party beat selling store enabled on your soundclick. If you make original beats as well, put them in your soundclick player, then attach your flashplayer and selll your sample beats like that on soundclick. Soundclick just doesnt want any copyright infringement going against them, once its on another flash player, your good. Since that flash player is not a part of soundclick directly, you are allowed to sell your sample beats like that.

Back