Some Fruity Loop Questions

I have two questions...btw hi, I'm new:hello:. Anyway...

1) Is there a way to manually chop up beats in Fruity Loops 6? I can't figure it out. It does it automatically when I import a beat to slice and it chops the files up really small, compared to me wanting to manually chop up segments at a time.

2) How do I insert a full track into my new session without messing things up too bad? Let's say I have 4-6 patterns and I want to add in a full track, it tends to mess up for some reason. The only way I can insert a track is by importing/beat to slice/then it slices 800 samples that I don't want...

If you have questions to help you help me, I'd be more than happy to answer them. Thanks in advance.

Open the plalist window. The part to the bottom is where u can drag and drop audio files. u can also chop them up in there using the slice tool. Apply times stretch etc.

Its what i do. Everythin in FL. To check out the possibilities click my first sig to hear my stuff.

Damn, that really advanced my knowledge of this producing in a hurry. I'm already creating things I never would of imagined a week ago...million thanks.

Back