Slicex Help

streetstruck

What's up guys. Looking for some help with Slicex. I want to know how you can create a preset so it automatically cuts off all the regions so I don't have to go through and cut every single one of them. Looked everywhere including the manual.

Plz help

some sounds automatically do it, but u dont never wanna use preset chops, there not quantized
or synced at times. its best if you sync em urself

some sounds automatically do it, but u dont never wanna use preset chops, there not quantized
or synced at times. its best if you sync em urself

i have no idea what your talking about. all I want it to set the polyophony to 1 on every marker I have in Slicex... I have found a faster way to do it though and that's with the scroll wheel on my mouse, but still you should be able to do this. Anyone else have any ideas?

I have another question as well. Is there anyway to record audio from Edison ino a sampler channel? I want to chop while it's recording into the playlist/a sampler. Any ideas?

this is the best way i know to sample in fl

Sweet I'll check this out using FL slicer, I just wish Slicex had the feature to turn it to 1 on the polyphony on the entire sample...

What about using Edison to record to a track while your chopping samples in it?
Anyone got any idea?

Back