Season Premier [FP beat tape]

^ hahah, rofl!

but seriously we had a freestyle session today and we rhymed over every beat on this tape... at least twice on every beat. we even spitted on jademonkey's tagged beat.. i promised you jade, haha. :)

Music production is serious! Thanks for the opportunity to cop this. I like the work you guys all did from artwork to the music. Its Christmas in March! I want to get down on one of these. Sh*t is inspiring!

^ hahah, rofl!

but seriously we had a freestyle session today and we rhymed over every beat on this tape... at least twice on every beat. we even spitted on jademonkey's tagged beat.. i promised you jade, haha. :)

Did u record something?

Music production is serious! Thanks for the opportunity to cop this. I like the work you guys all did from artwork to the music. Its Christmas in March! I want to get down on one of these. Sh*t is inspiring!
The best comment in this thread! Christmas in March haha
also me personally like if i'm able to help to get someone inspired!

just finished listening to it, really nice

my favourites were
Dexter - Cold
Ronnie Creed - Scandinavian

they were all good though

tri state shake, sounds like u got it from frank sinatra. not bad though. all these sound pretty good.

i like lyricism alot
cold has a nice feel to it.
effortless- naaaaasty
Tribute - very nice

good job on all of them though. nice work fellas

Actually, I sampled it from the same song Premo did for "Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers", just a different part of the sample.

Nothing but bangers on this joint. Was definitely having an eff'd up day until I blazed this through the headphones.

i dont mean to be the only person to hate but these dont sound too much like premier to me.
all the beats are dope, but they just dont sound premiery (sept for nabeyin's)

if you wanna see some premier like beats check my myspace

myspace.com/boombaprevival

i try to keep it true to 90s rap.

sorry for the negetivity. every beat on there is sick no doubt but i dont hear them and think premier

Hmm... I seem to have been away for a while, or just wasn't looking. I'm downloading this now... should be sick

forgot about this thread for a lil bit.

anyways the tape was pretty nice imo. i apologize for my track being filled with tags, i submitted the wrong version of the track.

once again, props to everyone else involved in the project and thanks for all the compliments

Back