Season Premier [FP beat tape]

Damn im mad i missed out on droppin something for this, too busy unfortunately. Everyone did a great job and shows just the variety of talented beat makers on FP. This mix is dope and all the beats are head nodders in a real primo steez.

Stand outs for me are mos def Scandanvian and Mr primo. Those are straight up bangers. That Mr primo by nabeyin is insanely primo like right down to the noise/buzzes... dope beat.

Much respect M21m for organizing this, your one of the few real dudes here keepin this section fresh.

oh yeah cover is very well done too...

:cheers::cheers:

EDIT : My contribution still needed work and i forgot about the tape so couldnt get in on time but heres what i had done so far anyway...

Last edited:
pretty cool. last 2 tracks use the same sample but im feelin Rodnees more.. i think its a zulema sample but i could be wrong

Cold was propably my favorite track on this... i listened this tape over and over again before i was able to choose.

michel got some nasty drums tho. i like em..

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

sounds like everything's sampled.

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

oh thanks a lot rod-nee. i tried something different with that track. :)
Thanks!! i did the track "cold". i`m 15 years old so i have much too learn. btw, you`r beats was ****ing dope!!!

downloadin it right now. ay let me get dibs on a spot for the next beat tape you guys are goin to put together. Im just suggesting maybe sending one to an emcee this time maybe common?

Tape came out nice. To be honest I think Nabeyin w/Mr. Primo applied all the elements needed to accomplish that "Preme" sound. Lyricisim by Ronnie Creed stuck out also. Overall dope!

Damn im mad i missed out on droppin something for this, too busy unfortunately. Everyone did a great job and shows just the variety of talented beat makers on FP. This mix is dope and all the beats are head nodders in a real primo steez.

Stand outs for me are mos def Scandanvian and Mr primo. Those are straight up bangers. That Mr primo by nabeyin is insanely primo like right down to the noise/buzzes... dope beat.

Much respect M21m for organizing this, your one of the few real dudes here keepin this section fresh.

EDIT : My contribution still needed work and i forgot about the tape so couldnt get in on time but heres what i had done so far anyway...

thnx man!! evry time i think of makin a primo beat i always include the scratches and noises in there...but i didnt think it would have turned out as good as it did...ill b sure 2 check ur version after i get back 4rm school

wow the cover art is bananas. props to everyone, glad to be involved with the project as well (last track is mine). im downloading it now will drop feedback later...

holy ish, the artwork is tops again, ronnie u da ma

nuff said

mad props m21m 4 doing it again and every1 who contributed 2 da project

tri state shake, sounds like u got it from frank sinatra. not bad though. all these sound pretty good.

i like lyricism alot
cold has a nice feel to it.
effortless- naaaaasty
Tribute - very nice

good job on all of them though. nice work fellas

why didnt you send this beat? damn you.... bananas.. i could hear big shug on this.. ive said it before but damn you jademonkey, definitely one of my favorite beatmakers on this section.

hey, could you private message me what you sampled on this beat? we're having a rap battles this weekend and i need to cook something out of that sample for it.... or we're gonna rhyme over you tagged beat, ha! :D dope!

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

thanks everyone who liked my tracks ! :)

This is soooo dope. Next time you guys do anything like this I wanna know! PM me and I'll do the mixing and get it popping! Dope stuff here man!

why didnt you send this beat? damn you.... bananas.. i could hear big shug on this.. ive said it before but damn you jademonkey, definitely one of my favorite beatmakers on this section.

hey, could you private message me what you sampled on this beat? we're having a rap battles this weekend and i need to cook something out of that sample for it.... or we're gonna rhyme over you tagged beat, ha! :D dope!

---------- Post added at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

thanks everyone who liked my tracks ! :)

Cheers RC, the respect is mutual man.
Oh yeah check your pm's :cheers:

Back