Sampling tools

P

Philly

Whats good everyone i'm here to ask if someone can give me some leads on good software samplers. I'm looking for something nice and easy to use but with some nice options to flip a sample, I've been using sound forge and some other tools but i need something that will just give me some good options, exspecally when it comes to chopping samples thats really what im looking for i dont really like the slicer they have in FL so if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Much Respect
Philly

you can manually slice your samples in ANY .wav editor, and then load each sliced sample into FL and work ur magic. I do my slices in ProTools, then export each sample into FL. I only use FL for the samples and sequencing my drums(my own drums of course!) then export that back into ProTools and throw everything else on top...

J

reason + recycle + audacity

audacity : record your turntable sample, fade-in,out, 1st EQ, clearing the sample ...

recycle : slice the sample nd do all tempo things ...

reason : ...

Audacity is a great program to slice up samples and plus its free. To sequence your samples, there are numerous options. My favorites are Reason and Fruity Loops. If you don't like Fruity Lopps slicer, try Reason.

I ususally use SoundFoge, but i'm liking WavePad. It lets you EQ them VERY simple.

Great for chopping.

1.find song
2.chop it in sound forge
3. slice the chops in recycle
4. inport into NN-XT
5. use NN-Xt as you would an mpc to make your songs

Back