sampling time stretching with edison fl studio help!

whats up guys can somebody please tell me what im doing wrong time stretching in edison!
i upload a sample into edison some times i pitch etc etc sometimes i dont
then i drag it to the fl channel "detect tempo" and make that 1st tempo as the project tempo ok cool it loops perfect drums are on!
here comes the bull so say i try to add a sample to change the verse or hook etc etc i drag it the same way but this time when i "detect tempo"
its always not that same as the 1st loop i dectected so i just use the current project tempo but yet the loop is still off why?

why do the tempo always switch

i had similar problems using edison that way. i then switched to the SliceX. that was way easier for detecting the beat, pitching with out stretching the sample etc.. also if i wanted to change up the verse section from the hook, i would just duplicate the same slicex pattern and make a couple for change ups. and not have to worry about finding the tempo again. hope this helps. if you have more questions or easier ways to sample just let me know.

i had similar problems using edison that way. i then switched to the SliceX. that was way easier for detecting the beat, pitching with out stretching the sample etc.. also if i wanted to change up the verse section from the hook, i would just duplicate the same slicex pattern and make a couple for change ups. and not have to worry about finding the tempo again. hope this helps. if you have more questions or easier ways to sample just let me know.

Damn brah You are me on a different continent ;))

it is very easy, but i can't explain couse my english is very bad...
try some explanations on youtube

You don't need to chop in Edison since you can chop it straight in Slicex.

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

the tempo switches in live recorded music cause it's not perfect.
A real drummer is never PERFECTLY on the same EXACT tempo for an entire song.
That's the problem with sampling.

yes he is if he use metronome...
but, somethimes, 2 metronomes doesn't fit...i still can't figure it

the reason its changing the answer to your question is because if you want it to save like your first sample it has to be the same length ...make sense so if the sample is four bars then make sure your next cut is four bars gay huh

Back