Sampling and Strecthing Samples

K

KaiRoS

Whenever i cut a one shot sample from a song using acid 6.0 it sounds akward. Nothing even close to wat i have seen on various websites. i was wondering if there was a tutorial or another online source that explains sampling with acid specifically referring to hip hop. I want to have my samples have a slight delay at the beginning and end so that they dont sound so sudden and out of place. Any help would be sick.

Hit me up
Ksauce909 on aim
or Ksauce909@yahoo.com

Also I have a huge sample/drum sounds collection so i would be willing to trade for information or even for other sounds.

Maybe try using another editor. I use Recycle myself and Adobe Audition but manily Recycle. What's so akwards about the sample?

when i cut the one shot its sounds sudden and forced, even with some effects it just doesnt sound right.

i guess i am just chopping the individual sound wrong, do i need to time strecth it to one bar to make it sound more fluid?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think time stretching will solve the problem cause i ran in to that same problem not that long ago but thanks to some fellas right here in fp helped me out and it worked.I use a mpc, and all i have to do to is higher the low or the high of what ever sound im sampling and then just timestretch it, filter it a little and im ready to go.

Back