Sampling Soul: University Lecture with 9th Wonder

damn i wanna be there when i go to college ahaa..good post man.

Yeah, I know. I am currently studying in Australia but would love to enter an exchange program and study there.. I would probably pay a lot more attention to these lecturers than I do my current ones. Haha

Yeah, I know. I am currently studying in Australia but would love to enter an exchange program and study there.. I would probably pay a lot more attention to these lecturers than I do my current ones. Haha
lol ya, im watchin this vid..and these lectures seem quite boring i gotta admit...9th hasnt spoke at all in 20mins ive watched aha

Last edited by a moderator:
vlc plays flv, and if u use firefox theres an addon that downloads videos from any site. i'll check the vid tho, see what its hittin for. thanks

no, use the website keepvid(dot)com, it saves it as either an mp4 or flv file

edit:

if u use microsoft internet explorer, just let it buffer out, then go to

tools>internet options>browsing history>settings>current location>view files

the look for all the flv files on there and play them until u find wat u want, then copy it elsewhere

Last edited:
I tried watching this last night and could only make it till about 45 minutes in. It is pretty damn boring.

Good video.
Maaaan I wish I could kick it with that dude for a few weeks and listen to all the unreleased Motown and other sh*t in the vault.

Back