Sampling drums

Status
Not open for further replies.
every7 said:

Who gives a ****.....go back to your bookshelf of dollar bin specials.
lmao ok. but why u mad at me. kuz i wouldnt shoot u the dollar bin vinyl that u asked me for and didnt get. im havin a conversation with Mainboi do urself a favor and mind ur business.

Xabiton said:
kuz i wouldnt shoot u the dollar bin vinyl that u asked me for and didnt get

I asked you what you HAD. I would've definitely bought anything that was GOOD (provided the prices weren't dumb). But you got coy about listing what you had because everything given to you was just rookie-bin shyt that the previous owners (beat-diggers) were EMBARASSED to own. Don't pretend it was anything different.

every7 said:

I asked you what you HAD. I would've definitely bought anything that was GOOD (provided the prices weren't dumb). But you got coy about listing what you had because everything given to you was just rookie-bin shyt that the previous owners (beat-diggers) were EMBARASSED to own. Don't pretend it was anything different.
lol. no it was all mainstream club ****. 50 Cent, Lil Jon and **** like that. I didnt list them because I didnt want to. There was well over 200 records there. And I never said i would nor was I obligated to do so. Yes u asked but I never offered them to u. Regardless of price my point wasn't to sell them here. I did what I wanted to with MY RECORDS. Ur just mad kuz I wouldn't give em to u and hate on the fact. Get over urself seriously it aint that big of a deal. What u care so much for.

Xabiton said:
lol. no it was all mainstream club ****. 50 Cent, Lil Jon and **** like that.

You could've told me that about 12 posts ago. No wonder you didn't, though.

seriously it aint that big of a deal. What u care so much for. [/QUOTE]

Exactly. Shyt records. THAT'S why you didn't list 'em. Shytty, cut-up DJ copies of club hits that no one wants now.

And now I know they're shyt (like getting blood out of a stone) I've no interest in your treated-pine bookshelf of horse-shyt R&B 12"s.

I will continue to reference the fact that you're carrying shyt-all wax, though, whenever you pretend to know even the first thing about records or the process of digging, or you make some claim like "I caught maaaad crates from my nextdoor neighbour. He was gonna junk 'em, yo".

Fvcking Tonka Toy.....

i have over 1000 drum hits sampled from old and new songs, mostly taken from vinyl. I eq and layer them so you can't tell where they are from but i find it the best way to get drums. Those "premade" drums are usually wack. A good source is some DJ premier joints, gangstarr stuff (a lot of solo percussion). Listen to some old records and wait till someone breaks into a drum solo then take every drum you can

YoungProdigyMxD said:
Those "premade" drums are usually wack.

most definitely.

not to hate on people who use them, cuz some amazing producers use drum kit sounds. but the cream of the crop of premade kit sounds have made it to the radio, we have all heard them, and to me they sound too sterile. if they sound good at all, the tradeoff is that they sound overpolished (in other words, they can't shake off that sterile element)....

Last edited:
every7 said:

You could've told me that about 12 posts ago. No wonder you didn't, though.

seriously it aint that big of a deal. What u care so much for.

Exactly. Shyt records. THAT'S why you didn't list 'em. Shytty, cut-up DJ copies of club hits that no one wants now.

And now I know they're shyt (like getting blood out of a stone) I've no interest in your treated-pine bookshelf of horse-shyt R&B 12"s.

I will continue to reference the fact that you're carrying shyt-all wax, though, whenever you pretend to know even the first thing about records or the process of digging, or you make some claim like "I caught maaaad crates from my nextdoor neighbour. He was gonna junk 'em, yo".

Fvcking Tonka Toy.....
[/QUOTE]lmao. There was a reason I didn't list them. I knew nobody would want them. It was a dj who gave them to me and I took the 12" singles for remixes and got rid of the **** I didnt want. I dont need to explain that to u. Its my business. I dont need ur approval for what I had. Fact of the matter is that u is still cryin kuz u was buggin bout some **** that was given to me. I never said I was expert on diggin or anything like that. Truth is I dont like to dig for obscure shyt. I like to sample soul disco and 80s pop and its very known. U make it sound like I said "Hey I got a bunch of nice vinyl to sample from for free! This is nice" but what I said was I got 2 hook ups this month. 1 from Infra (which I still havent gone thru) and 1 from a dj who didnt want it anymore. He dont spin that music but Im a Top40 head Ill remix that shyt for the enjoyment of the music. Either way ur mad over some bs. Ur mad about something assumed and got upset when u didnt get ur way. Ur actin like a 5 year old seriously. B-E-Z

Xabiton said:
Fact of the matter is that u is still cryin kuz u was buggin bout some **** that was given to me.

I asked you a few questions about the records. I wasn't obsessing. I only followed up because you were coy about what was there - which is what people sometimes do when they're either sitting on some nice stuff or, in your case, utter shyt. Again, now I know that it's shyt, I've got absolutely no regard for you or you styrene shytboxes.

As hard as it is for you to take this in, I'm not jealous that you got a crate or two of worthless promo 12"s (can't you understand why the shyt was given to you?). You were used as a convenient point of disposal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Xabiton said:
Either way ur mad over some bs.

Shyt yeah. You'll admit you went about this in a pretty dumb way. You'd do well to follow your own advice and ease back a little bit.

every7 said:
Shyt yeah. You'll admit you went about this in a pretty dumb way. You'd do well to follow your own advice and ease back a little bit.
I went about this a dumb way? How do u figure. 1) I never offerened anyone anything in that thread you just kept asking it was a nice way of saying no. I aint sending no **** international just so u can have it even if it was **** that I was tryin to sell via the net. 2) Anyone with business sense or common sense would understand that if a nigga dont respond to ur comments that he usually aint interested in what ur offerin. Ie U asked I didnt respond and u should have kept it movin. Ur feelings is hurt by the fact that u dont, didnt, and still dont matter. Matter of fact Im only responding kuz ur anger makes me laugh my ass off. Plus its only a matter of time before sleepy closes this. Ur pathetic really. U beg and beg then when u dont get ur way u act like a 6 year old girl and say "Well I didn't want it anyway!" If u didnt want it u wouldnt have asked. Period. Get over urself get a girlfriend and here
Xabiton-Myanaked.jpg

Last edited:
Xabiton said:
I aint sending no **** international just so u can have it even if it was **** that I was tryin to sell via the net.

Posting internationally is cheap and easy. If you'd had any good records, I'd have STILL been interested, and would've paid the charges. Be big about it, the shyt you have is worthless, and I've only kept on to refute the loose words you've brought up since the issue has closed.

Xabiton said:
Im only responding kuz ur anger makes me laugh my ass off.

You're easily amused. What's next after this, an episode of "Good Morning Miami"?

Xabiton said:
Ur feelings is hurt by the fact that u dont, didnt, and still dont matter.

No hurt feelings, just annoyance. Don't worry, kids who can't trade/sell records properly or get upset when I reject what they're selling occurr every day. I deal with hundreds of "treasures" like yourself every week. An accepted fact of what I do.

every7 said:
Posting internationally is cheap and easy. If you'd had any good records, I'd have STILL been interested, and would've paid the charges. Be big about it, the shyt you have is worthless, and I've only kept on to refute the loose words you've brought up since the issue has closed.
Worthless to u maybe but I listen to music for different reasons. ****Ill sample open drums. Again I wanted the acapellas from them which is why i kept them. lol ur hilarious really u r. And I still ain't sendin nothin internationally only to get fukked outta money in the end plus go thru the extras of sending vinyl via the mail. It was much easier to sell them to a retailer that deals with that ****. And in the end I ended up with $40 in my pocket because of it. Again worthless to u because u have no uses for it. Most people swear vinyl is useless but we find uses for it do we not.

every7 said:
You're easily amused. What's next after this, an episode of "Good Morning Miami"?
Why get mad at the fact ur actin like a little girl. I laugh at u if that makes me easily ammused that I will laugh at u and not sweat about it thats on u.

every7 said:
Posting No hurt feelings, just annoyance. Don't worry, kids who can't trade/sell records properly or get upset when I reject what they're selling occurr every day. I deal with hundreds of "treasures" like yourself every week. An accepted fact of what I do.
And ur feelings aint hurt then why r u comin at me? I didnt say or do anything to u for u to be comin at me outta pocket like that. I simply ignored ur offer and now u comin at me all crazy outta the blue. Fukk Outta Here. Ur feelings is hurt. And instead of cryin like most females u decide to come at me all crazy. Someone throw this bytch a tampon so we can all get some sleep tonight

I'm not going to bother reading the entire contents of this thread.

I am not sure if the thread starter received an answer to his/her question(s) but I apologize if you didn't and do feel free to make a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back