SAMPLING CHALLENGE: who can flip this sample? H&R? cappachino? anyone?

you didnt put the link up properly. maybe its just my comp.

http://s29...com/d.aspx?id=1Z61X2GNE1HKG0V6LKPF58PHR7

wierd. it wont display ..com

y o u s e n d i t . c o m

Last edited:
Your you send it link was blocked out by FP . . . I suggest tryin "megaUpload" or Soundclick" to host it.

shiiit sorry fam

anyone interested... email me at nugmusic@hotmail.com and I'll the loop to you.

please do email me though cause I really wanna see what u can do with it

I'm sure we can post the end result sof what y'all came up with here and I'll also try and return the favour someway too

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/stircrazyspp.htm

Go there and to the thing called-damn samplin thing-

yeah its 2 seprate ****s on one thing, i tryed and fcuked around with it for a lil, its not close to great but its sumting.....

Aslo you never said how you wanted it, i was gonna make some st* up hip hop ****, i had the sample choped and revered and some effects but you would have never known the sample was there lol... ill up that too if you want, these are just me making a loop out of it with little chopping adding soem drums soem bass etc....

LOL damn man ur **** killed mine for sure, you took some timeto do yours i was lazy i guess hahha. GOOD WORK HYBRID!

thanks to everyone who tried this, i learnt a few important lessons from it

peace

Here's what I was able to come up with. The distorted guitars are the sample. Obviously, I chopped, distorted, and filtered the sh1t out of them.

This is a pretty sweet sample. Maybe we should make a battle out of it?

thas hot right there...i wish i knew how to distort **** like that...

that sound like it could be used as a intro to a TV show, nahmean?

hot **** tho homie

sonus said:
Here's what I was able to come up with. The distorted guitars are the sample. Obviously, I chopped, distorted, and filtered the sh1t out of them.

Holy ****. Good job.

Hybrid216 said:
thas hot right there...i wish i knew how to distort **** like that...

that sound like it could be used as a intro to a TV show, nahmean?

hot **** tho homie

Thanks! :-)

The effects chain on the sample looks like this:

EQ - > Distortion -> StereoExpander -> Autofilter

It's just a simple overdrive distortion effect...coupled with some EQing you can make it sound quite beefy.

sonus said:

HOLY SH*T!!!

man, I don't thonk anyone could compete with that do consider yourself the champion of this one!

I'mma upload another sample soon for anyone who wants to have a go at something new and seeing how everyone does with it

again Sonus, that ish is amazing bro

props

Back