Sampled Battle

im down, some1 post a sample...wuddup Wu, wuts with new accounts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I'll flip whatever... it's all good practice to me. A different sample would be nice though if this is still going down; this is a good group.

dumb f*ucks like xabition an evil- think they know it all -i really dislike dumb arogant cats like these suckas thinking they the best please - fools like xabition been on here for ages an neva made anything come to life hes like a ghost post rarely what type of producer does that i guess one with more posts then the count of how many beats he has made its funny to me - go back under your rock x-bo you are as lame as obi - saying he was going to battle an explaining his life story to me -you wac jus like evil neddle - with his same wack claps in all his beats an stupid synths -keep practicing - x-bo

keep werking hard trick youll probably achieve nothing anyways -an evil neddle whats with your two word sentences - you dont know how to spell =

Last edited:
Stop talking bullshit about my english you ******* i'm not english. the thruth **** YOU SON 4 REAL.

At least guys feeling my "wack beats" not like yours. You dont even have a myspace link sucka.

Last edited:
Stop talking about my english you ******* i'm not english. the thruth **** YOU SON 4 REAL.
exactly your are illiterate - i thought soo - no sense - i bet you speak in two word sentences like a chinese no offense to them - you dont even know where to start iin a conversion your a dull catt - no personality - jus like your beats

Thruth talking bullshit like everytime , that's going on.
lol i laugh at him all the time...he just post shit in the forums acting like he's a pro...your beats are 9990889498908436909349080984360988609980346908349083468098930460983469030984689034680934809608936098346 times better than his wack shit

Back