Sampled Battle

lmao i like how u gotta make ur self feel better by lieing about how ive made a fake account and tried to immitate ur stupid signature, when i have no idea wut your talking about and ive had 1 f*cking account on here since 2007 u dumb p.o.s.... im surprised u havent been banned for all the BS u start.
its cool two face im gettin this resolved i 've been pm dvyce one of the main moderators an im letting him know you posted them fake pm with my signature on your account , once i pmd u an put u on blast , u erased all them pms with my signature on your account what person does this ..there looking into the persons ip address that connects to the person with the fake account so yall haten beware to get banned an dvyce put me up game an told me to chill thats what i'll do ,other then that i let it be known abstraktbeats be ready to get a pm from -dvyce- the main moderator - aint no bull u was the one that put your self in this predictament abs

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

aye replace the avatar quick idiot

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

i see u you trying to change the avatar u little sneaky rat

Last edited:
its cool two face im gettin this resolved i 've been pm dvyce one of the main moderators an im letting him know you posted them fake pm with my signature on your account , once i pmd u an put u on blast , u erased all them pms with my signature on your account what person does this ..there looking into the persons ip address that connects to the person with the fake account so yall haten beware to get banned an dvyce put me up game an told me to chill thats what i'll do ,other then that i let it be known abstraktbeats be ready to get a pm from -dvyce- the main moderator - aint no bull u was the one that put your self in this predictament abs

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

aye replace the avatar quick idiot

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

i see u you trying to change the avatar u little sneaky rat
o congrats ur getting this resolved when everybody can agree that you start this most sh*t on this forum.. ill be waitin on that pm u dumby.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in! Maybe, maybe not. Won't make a beat today, will tomorrow, though. Yeeeaaaahhh! Oohhhhhh Kaaaayyyy!

PS. I'mma flip both in one beat, how bout dat?

What?
DaveChappelle-LilJohn.gif

haha
wat part of Tenn u from?

Back