sample pitch/tempo

KebbyTheProphet

i think im doing something wrong when i sample.

i change the tune of the sample for ex: +4

then it will speed up.
the main screen bpm is 120.
when i change the number it doesnt change with it?

i learned how to individually chop certain parts, but im having trouble looping something that is a bit short or a bit long by like 1 beat.
should i use time stretch/patch phrase/ sliced samples? any advice please?

my drums sound on beat. and the melody sounds good, but i cant sync them together correctly

i think im doing something wrong when i sample.

i change the tune of the sample for ex: +4

then it will speed up.
the main screen bpm is 120.
when i change the number it doesnt change with it?

i learned how to individually chop certain parts, but im having trouble looping something that is a bit short or a bit long by like 1 beat.
should i use time stretch/patch phrase/ sliced samples? any advice please?

my drums sound on beat. and the melody sounds good, but i cant sync them together correctly

Bruh.. Tf?! It's not gonna magically change because you change the tempo. You have to do patch phrase for that. & I'll save you some time, cause it's gonna sound trash.. I can't hear the sample so Idk what method you should take. Make the sample fit the tempo w/ the metronome, then add drums. You needa just stay off this site & read yo manual. Not even that just fuk w/ sh!t!

Tbh, you might as well sell yo MPC now & get yo money back if you gon keep goin at it like this. Get serious nigga!

yes the beginning

I'll throw somethin together hold up..

---------- Post added at 03:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Excuse the poor mixin I'm on surround sound speakers right now at my Mom crib & everybody sleep so I can't play my sh!t that loud lol....
Here's the beat..
KebbyProphet.mp3
& here's the project..
KebbyProphet.zip
Do what you want w/ it..
(P.S., Your welcome for the drums)

Back