Sample packs containing actual songs

geppetto

Hey folks,
I'm a big fan of wondagurl and I've been watching some youtube videos where she makes beats. Her sample selection is always spot on and in both of the videos i watched (one where she was making the beat for uptown and another one where she makes a beat for drakes) she says that she got the samples from a sample pack, and then searched for the original songs. The samples she used are crazy and very different from what u would usually use to make a beat (not soul music or breaks whatsoever). Bear in mind that the songs she used are actual records, kind of rare but not too hard to find. I absolutely never use sample pack of any kind but to have a pack that leads to some actual vinyl that u would never have heard of otherwise seems like a cool thing. So my question is, do you happen to know any of these packs (maybe even the ones she used)? Thanks

Try 'Cough Chopz'

Did it, awesome stuff, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks man, you rock! Let me know if you of any other sites like that, another one I've found is called webdigga, its a similar concept but unfortunately its kind of old so lots of the links are down, still worth a try though. Have a good day.

Back