Sample Pack Saturday (Week 17) (5 Samples)

Zach_P

TheBackPacked.com
I think everyone that downloads this weeks sample pack should attempt to make a beat with the Dandy Livingstone – Rudy A Message To You track. I feel like something extra funky could come out of that.

The Isley Brothers sample is one of my all time favorites because it spawned one of my favorite songs, “My Minds Playin’ Tricks On Me” from The Geto Boys.

Pack Includes:
Billy Preston & Syreeta – With you Im Born Again
Dandy Livingstone – Rudy A Message To You
Sun Ra – Thats How I Feel
The Isley Brothers – Footsteps in the Dark
Joe Tex – Papa Was, Too

Download sample pack HERE.

Last edited:
thanks for the samples...lol @footsteps in the dark. Cant go messing with that. And the papa was too break goes hard in this song

thanks for the samples...lol @footsteps in the dark. Cant go messing with that. And the papa was too break goes hard in this song

Yeah no one should touch the main loop for footsteps in the dark but there are some other good parts in that sample that are dope. Like the part with the vocals, "in the daaaaark". I plan on chopping those vocals to death later this week and seeing what I can get.

DAMN, still posting these...
I don't download em, but I appreciate your time and effort.

:cheers:

I would have gave up 15 weeks ago bc of all the leechers LOL.

DAMN, still posting these...
I don't download em, but I appreciate your time and effort.

:cheers:

I would have gave up 15 weeks ago bc of all the leechers LOL.

there are a TON of leechers but i figured now that ive started i might as well keep it going. it does draw a lot of people to the blog too so thats a plus.

I love these sample packs, i dont even sample most of em, just good listening bro. Thanks man !

Back