SAMPLE I.D. - Best of both worlds..

T

tian_kr

Sample i.d.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a sample, i heard those exact horns on another track

wasnt by a mainstream artist so i cant remember.

but i guarantee you that those horns are sampled

DON'T HELP THIS THIEF.

His alias is tian_kr, as posted here, but his b!tch-ass 'producer' name is ''TheKoolT'', you can find his stash of stolen sh!t at Youtube. He stays here leeching and listening to sh!t to steal or recreate. Head to his channel if you wish to see what he probably jacked of yours by browsing through your pages, etc.

He's emailed alot of producers pretending to be an artist, and saying him and his management team need the samples to certain beats, before purchasing, to make sure they can be cleared.

He emailed me trying to get this same sample but I wasn't dumb enough to fall for his bullsh!t story.

He then ID'd one of the samples to another beat of ours, recreated it, called it THE EXACT SAME TITLE (Soul Of The City), uploaded it to his Youtube channel the same day, then had the nerve to put the description:

''Sorry for the tags, there are alot of thieves and I don't want my beat to be stolen''

He then continued jacking producers...

There's another guy in the Soundclick charts called Da Cypha, who he emailed the same story, then completely jacked this beat:

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=8479040&q=hi&newref=1

There is NO difference in the Da Cypha's beat and his. It's not like he even flipped the sample he conned out of Da Cypha. The beats are the same all the way, the filtering, the intro, everything.

Hear it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6SUJlLHRbQ (*UPDATE: LINK IS DEAD, FOOL REMOVED THE BEAT...WONDER WHY...)

So just letting you know.

It's fine for us producers to share samples, but any head here should know what he's doing compromises any integrity and respect amongst us all.

It's not even the ID'ing he asks for that I have an issue with, it's the stealing of peoples beats, calling them the SAME thing then trying to find buyers among his little group of Youtube followers who don't hear where he stole it from and think he's actually a talented producer.

He doesn't share samples either, but he proceeded to try publicly ID an old page of beats of ours. It's not a one-way thing, but this fool doesn't seem to understand.

There's a whole load more I could go into, and post the proof of him admitting what he does, but I'm probably just gonna start a thread to let everyone here know, there are some great guys here who really put work in, so for this d!ckhead to be so blatantly sly...nahh, I don't want anyone here to become a victim and not get credit for their work.

Damn that is some herb s***...On another note, anyone know what that sample is from da cypha's beat lol. that's some hot shhh.

wow...thats why my gmails filled with TheKoolT youtube vid links lmao...this dudes wack as f***:cool:

StarTrekFacePalm.gif

No problem on the heads-up Jehfree, I'm glad you guys are aware now, if you see his name, you know not to contribute to his criminal-'producer' ways lol.

Not enough people are seeing this thread because of the title so I'ma make a new thread so everyone else here is made aware of it. Might seem feeble or not needed to some guys but it's the priniciple here. I haven't come across someone so f*cking disrespectful who doesn't care about what he's doing.

I'd sticky this sh!t if I could, but there's no law amongst stealing from FP members to justify it :(

I respect all you guys in this thread and I'm happy you've aired out your opinions on how wack/shady he is. You're all talented people, and I sort of see this as looking out for my fam here.

Look out for that new thread.

P.S. lmao at that gif.

interestingly enough this herb removed that beat he stole from da cypha. LOL. Gettin put on blast, i'm guessing he's sweatin at this moment.

interestingly enough this herb removed that beat he stole from da cypha. LOL. Gettin put on blast, i'm guessing he's sweatin at this moment.

Haha thanks for letting us know. Lol he removed the last beat he blatantly stole aswell because I was about to take 10 minutes out and email all of his commenters and subscribers with the REAL link and REAL beat he stole and the info on what he's being doing. He removed our beat so I let it calm down abit, but kept my eye on him.

The d!cksucker then tries friend-requesting us on all the platforms we have ID's on.

I'ma go through with the plan now and expose his cheating-ass to those who support him and the beats he didn't f*cking make.

And yeah that Da Cypha beat is great, one hell of a sample.

Yea that was the one thing that really irked me when I was lookin at his youtube bullsh!t. all these folks jockin this dude and they don't even know. plus da cypha's beat is way hotter than his.

Yea that was the one thing that really irked me when I was lookin at his youtube bullsh!t. all these folks jockin this dude and they don't even know. plus da cypha's beat is way hotter than his.

Exactly. They really giving him shouts, which is why I'ma go the route of letting 'em know where the real beats come from. And his own original work is terrible, which makes it worse.

I found out a lot of other producers who accused him of stealing their beats and then them posting links to their profiles to show where he jacked them from. And this was a while ago, he knows what he's doing but doesn't care, he's admitted it in emails to me when he had his back against the wall.

I was speaking to Da Cypha about it, he wasn't too happy obviously, but when it all comes out, this ''KoolT'' fake and his fanbase will disappear. Gonna post that new thread with all the emails and the links to this guy so people can make sure they don't get jacked.

Real Talk this is exactly why I be so scared to post my shyt! I definitely wanna get opinions on my shyt from the many dudes on here who's work I've heard and respect, but because of d1cks like him I don't. N1gga phuckin up my flow lol

Back