Rick Ross Sample - Hit You From The Back

ReggieWilson19

What sample is this i've heard it many of times but i cannot seem to find out which sample it is if someone could help em that would be greatly appreciated

The song the runners sampled was chic's "savoire faire". I didn't realize I had that sample til like two days ago! It's from their 1978 album "Cest Chic".

lol at these dudes hating on Rick Ross. Rick Ross is a beast and he's got a movement going. Ya'll just don't understand what he's talking about cuz ur too busy dusting off old vinyl somewhere instead of being in tune with the streets. "they go for 20 I was gettin 'em for the 17, a lil G, look at me, I was 17." brrraattt...if you dont like rick ross kill yourself is my point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Eyed Elite said:
lol at these dudes hating on Rick Ross. Rick Ross is a beast and he's got a movement going. Ya'll just don't understand what he's talking about cuz ur too busy dusting off old vinyl somewhere instead of being in tune with the streets. "they go for 20 I was gettin 'em for the 17, a lil G, look at me, I was 17." brrraattt...if you dont like rick ross kill yourself is my point.

Co-sign.

"if He Pushin Big, He Pushin For Ross"

Lo Motherfukkkkin L

Last edited by a moderator:
Back