Rick Ross Sample

• Thread starter TheNextBestThing
  • Start date
T

TheNextBestThing

What sample(s) were used for "Push it to the limit" , and "Hustlin"?

push it to the limit was, push it to the limit from the scarface movie, and hustlin isn't a sampled beat

WHIP IT REAL HARD...LIKE SLAVEWHIPS IN A CONTRACT...........LOL HAHAHAHAHAH YEAH ...but I'M FEELING THAT SONG ...RAP OR NOT/WANNABE TRAP/CRACK/SNAP MUSIC WHATEVER YOU CALL IT it's f*Ckin hilarious...I CAUGHT A CHARGE ( WHAT) ....I REPEAT I caught a charge....lol he should be a comedian in movies not rapping...and the dude who started the thread should work on his EARS....a sample....huh!

Last edited:
That song was so ****in gay. I sampled that song 2 years ago and it still sounds infinitely better than that trash.

Anyway, the song is called

Push It to the Limit by Paul Engemann.

RickySaL said:
push it to the limit was, push it to the limit from the scarface movie, and hustlin isn't a sampled beat
hes right hustlin' is not a sampled beat its all original the runners produced that track and them sample i of my boys voice and that how they did it iight 1 check em out on myspace and vote for them on mixshow power summit goto myspace.com/therunners or the_runners.net

Last edited:
classic gangsta flix

wazzup....pssst check this out....lets see...eye know this is one of the best forums to get info but eye would have googled that question first....ever hear of anyone producing hip hop that hasn't seen "Scarface"?

Hears some trivia for ya ;) who laughed with fire brewing all around him stumbling and said, "look at me ma, top of the world!" then blasted a couple of slugs that blew up the refinery.

lol I could have the quote wrong...
classic gangsta movies for your library........

B Mac
www.soundclick.com/bmacsolmuzik

TheNextBestThing said:
What sample(s) were used for "Push it to the limit" , and "Hustlin"?

HeIsTruth said:
That song was so ****in gay. I sampled that song 2 years ago and it still sounds infinitely better than that trash.

Anyway, the song is called

Push It to the Limit by Paul Engemann.

lol at these sour producers...the push it to the limit beat is fire.. thats JR Totem, JR Totem is a beast.his **** is jamming everytime..LMAO at urs being "infinitely better." Put that **** on here and WE'LL judge if its "infinitley better" than the Rick Ross instrumental.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every beat that makes it into the mainstream ain't hot...my opinion don't mean spit except to myself...that beat is garbage...comes from a time when cats were caught in "the placebo syndrome". The "marketing" of that tune is totally based on its reference to the movie...outside of the classic drug dealin miami gangsta movie connection... its a 2 star. This dude could grab some giorgio moroder and drop a few snaps behind it and many of you cats will say "wow! thats hot!" rofl...oh my bad.........he did do some "Scarface"...didn't he...and for some of you cats that really don't know the guy, oh wow thats the guy on "grand theft auto". I'm just on a little edge this morning...give me a budget..some marketing concepts are as simple as the cbs eye...if you see it, you'll recognize it...Peace

b Mac
www.soundclick.com/bmacsolmuzik
www.soundclick.com/maryjaneakaonelove

Back