Rhythm Roulette Anyone??

Spaceman_Ant

I've been watching these mass appeal videos lately n i thought they'd be cool to share if you wasn't hip...
They give a lil info on how your favorite producers go about making records...( also a little glimpse of there home setup)
From finding a random sample...
Chopping it up..
Adding basslines n what not...

Check em out....

Last edited:
Man ive commented n messaged them to do their best to get alchemist in there...
I mean alchemist is usually jokey n really humorous during interviews u kno...
So im not sure if he'd be serious... they'd have to cut alot of him joking n just not seeming to care... that they care ....
But i would want to see all that... That mans a mad scientist n the lab....

Really like the Rhythm Roulette series myself. If you do too, you might like the BEAT THIS series out of the UK from the people at dontwatchthis.tv. It's another cool challenge of the producers skills. That UK stuff has it's own vibe to it too.

should do something like this were the person above get's a troll sample by the following poster to try to finish within a certain time...the poster following does the same. (make 2 threads one for sample selection, one for finished products, each succesful poster gets a cookie!)

Big E Sermon is up!

man I think they are getting away from what this series use to be...they do not seem to be taking drums from the records and are adding a lot of other outside sounds...trust me I understand this is how most beatmaking is done how a days...hybrid style which is sampling and adding texture from keyboard or other midi etc....however this series was to make a beat from 3 random records ONLY....not sure...i feel like it has been on a decline...IMO...

Last edited:
Back