Thread: Return from a long time forum member... with some cool support for sample heads.

Thanks

Return from a long time forum member... with some cool support for sample heads.

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hey guys,

I've been a LONG time member here ... since 2004 ... this forum is where I met some of my best friends, and it helped me learn a ton of techniques etc. it Helped me through being a kid who was just rocking the early beat battle scene (when we used to actually bring our hardware out to the battles and perform) to becoming a sound designer for some of the biggest products released (Arturia, Native Instruments, Audio Damage etc)

Anyway I am here to set a thread of Free content for sample heads. I am gonna start it with a slightly self serving post which is that I have a featured pack up on Sounds.com right now... but you dont need a account to download it. its totally free. its a bunch of Tempest and modular drums that were sent through some heavy distortion and tube amps. called Fluxed Overdrive you can grab it here http://sounds.com/release/1980s

In addition to that I have a collection of free sample packs up here FREE DOWNLOADS! - FluxWithIt.com

I will keep posting more free packs in the coming weeks just to give back to a place that gave me so much.

All the Best,
    Flux

Thanks
    Great!

Thanks
    Great way of reaching back to the community. I've been a member for awhile as well and its always to see a testimonial from other members and see how we all progress as artist!!!
    Thanks family!

Thread Information