Record Stores w/Vinyl

TheGooch

Anyone know of any sleeper record stores in Cali with good prices? In California..most stores know of us crate diggers and try to rob us blind. Amoeba is a good store with a huge selection but established producers tend to get in there and get dibbs on all the good stuff.

TheGooch said:
Anyone know of any sleeper record stores in Cali with good prices? In California..most stores know of us crate diggers and try to rob us blind. Amoeba is a good store with a huge selection but established producers tend to get in there and get dibbs on all the good stuff.

Buy records online from countries with a weak dollar. Capitalize on the exchange rate to get cheap records.

every7 said:

Buy records online from countries with a weak dollar. Capitalize on the exchange rate to get cheap records.

Unfortunately, I've found that the country with the most records is UK...lol... where it's almost like 2:1 pound to dollar... which sucks!

There's records here. You usually get around U.S0.75c to AU$1 so it works out cheap as hell, too. But yeah, for British buyers, they get nearly 3:1 from me.

Rasputin's, B-Side Records, Ultrasounz, Zebra Records. All of these spots are in Northern Cali. Hope this helps.

Rasputin's, B-Side Records, Ultrasounz, Zebra Records. All of these spots are in Northern Cali. Hope this helps.

33third is opening a store where Martins used to be on Pico in LA. Right down the road from Rasco's Chicken. It is one block west of La Brea. It opens on September 13th and I know they are going to have tons of used vinyl cheap.

Back