Recommend Me Some Drum Breaks

AfroThunder

I just picked up an Mpc 3000 and ive been looking to buy some vinyl online cuz where i live there arent any record shops for miles... What im lookin for is basically a compilation of drum breaks on vinyl that i can chop up in the mpc and make some drum kits... For some reason my mpc aint reading snd files right so i cant take my drum sounds i already have and put them into the mpc so i cant use drum loops and one shots, i need breaks strait from vinyl... So if anybody could recommend me some drum break compilations that have got good sounds in em that would really help me out...

the only way i could do that is if i bought each indivual song which that would be a shit load of money, are there any compilations of all kinds of drum breaks on vinyl.. remeber i can just download wavs chop them up and make them snd files cuz my mpc wont let me...in other words im looking for one vinyl record that has all kinds of breaks,..

I just picked up an Mpc 3000 and ive been looking to buy some vinyl online cuz where i live there arent any record shops for miles... What im lookin for is basically a compilation of drum breaks on vinyl that i can chop up in the mpc and make some drum kits... For some reason my mpc aint reading snd files right so i cant take my drum sounds i already have and put them into the mpc so i cant use drum loops and one shots, i need breaks strait from vinyl... So if anybody could recommend me some drum break compilations that have got good sounds in em that would really help me out...

ITS CALLED:

[h=1]Ultimate Breaks and Beats (!)[/h]
and you will find this on Amazon...

(thank me later)

Back