R.i.p guru

yeah its all over the net rest in peace one legendary mc that will be remember threw out hiphops community ur memory lives threw us mcs youve insipred an blessed us with your presense

Sucks...especially with all that drama with his family and manager when he was in the coma and shit. Hope they got to see him before he passed. Sad Day indeed.

**** SOLAR.
RIP GURU.

The note thats on the web is def. not written by GURU.
Its probably written by Solar.
The spiritual man Guru was....He would never go to the grave with bad feelings for premier...keith did not write that letter.

RIP to a boston great.

I found out this morning, couldn't help but shed a couple tears. He will be missed by us all, but let's not mourn for too long, after all:

"Nobody's invincible, No plan is foolproof. We all must meet our moment truth" -Guru <3

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

i remember when you taught me about skill & mass appeal, how caps get peeled; you always kept it so real. and i regret the fact i gotta write this rap- hell, just yesterday i was bumpin your track. but you'll stay droppin' the facts, stay droppin' the facts..even after the creator has called your soul back..

Back