a qwik battle !! vote

which beat u like most ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i gotta go with 3, beat is tight, mixed super well, but the crackle doesnt seem 2 fit

I had some shit come up and didn't get around to making a beat. Seems to always be the case when it comes to wanting to battle.

Anyway, I like #3 the best.

i think over all srm had it , jus the beat aint as bangin as abs other then that i didnt like that fake vinyl sound it sounds like your sound card is messed up , other then that effect the beat was nice abstakto , ithink srm your beats needs eqing an a lil beat compression

i think mine maybe overcompressed i used the camel crusher plugin on the master just to try it out. probbably wont ever again.

i think sometimes free ware are freeware cause they need peeps like u an i tesetn it an the results are bunk , most of time freeware is wacwear most of time , but there are some dope free stuff out there thou on another note.

i think over all srm had it , jus the beat aint as bangin as abs other then that i didnt like that fake vinyl sound it sounds like your sound card is messed up , other then that effect the beat was nice abstakto , ithink srm your beats needs eqing an a lil beat compression

ya im just tryin to make my beats more dirty soundin...but i guess that sound isnt doing it...and when i add it into the beat i cant even hear it..my sound card is fine tho.

i gotta go with 3, beat is tight, mixed super well, but the crackle doesnt seem 2 fit

The reason i voted for #2, i did prefer 3, the mix like sum1 said was real tight...but i couldnt get past the crackle, it threw me a lot

Back