a qwik battle !! vote

which beat u like most ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
il never use that crackle sound again cuz apparently its like way to loud when i can barely hear it in the mix

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt love any of these beats. I am going to give each of you some feedback which I think will help each of you get to the next level in your production.

1. Go back to the drawing board. This beat sounds as if you have been making beats for a month or so. Its like you figured out how to use your daw and then said ok Ill battle. You need to take a lot more time to develop. Dont take this negative feedback as hate. I really want to see everyone improve and I was a slow learner because I did not listen to feedback like this when I was starting out.

2. You have something really good here but you need some arrangement to the song. Give me a hook and a few drops. I hear a lot of potential here and I think this could be a great song wtih the right vocals. I voted for this beat.

3. This was my second choice. Again like the 2nd beat you have something here but I would love to have seen you do a little more with the sample. From what I heard from the other flips there is a lot you could have done. Not a bad beat at all. But this would be something that most mcs would have a lot of trouble gaining inspiration from imo.

4. You are trying way too hard. You don't have to chop a sample up into the smallest pieces possible. Sometimes it works but sometimes larger chops are what gets the job done. I also heard some sort of buzzing in your beat that I didn't hear in the others. Thats not a good look. If you are going to chop a sample into small pieces remember to use each sound as an instrument and arrange them accordingly don't just press random sounds and make a random sounding loop. Thats what I heard here.

even though the crackle took away from the beat, i still went with 3

Can someone please upload the sample?

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

or id thiis please ?

I didnt love any of these beats. I am going to give each of you some feedback which I think will help each of you get to the next level in your production.

1. Go back to the drawing board. This beat sounds as if you have been making beats for a month or so. Its like you figured out how to use your daw and then said ok Ill battle. You need to take a lot more time to develop. Dont take this negative feedback as hate. I really want to see everyone improve and I was a slow learner because I did not listen to feedback like this when I was starting out.

2. You have something really good here but you need some arrangement to the song. Give me a hook and a few drops. I hear a lot of potential here and I think this could be a great song wtih the right vocals. I voted for this beat.

3. This was my second choice. Again like the 2nd beat you have something here but I would love to have seen you do a little more with the sample. From what I heard from the other flips there is a lot you could have done. Not a bad beat at all. But this would be something that most mcs would have a lot of trouble gaining inspiration from imo.

4. You are trying way too hard. You don't have to chop a sample up into the smallest pieces possible. Sometimes it works but sometimes larger chops are what gets the job done. I also heard some sort of buzzing in your beat that I didn't hear in the others. Thats not a good look. If you are going to chop a sample into small pieces remember to use each sound as an instrument and arrange them accordingly don't just press random sounds and make a random sounding loop. Thats what I heard here.

all off a sudden an og with input , input thats not usefull thanx even thou i asked you to battle an you put it down cause supposely something came up , i love to hear a bit with your eps even if it was a loop ,(the sound out of that is sick), i would jus like to hear the sound out of that even if the beat wasnt all that , the sound out of that machine is like my sp 12 is legendary ,i wonder why u didnt jus battle , picky ass fool with the samples .a real beatmaker makes beats out of anything , he uses what he has and makes it his own , ur words are more bull then input cause ,if you would have battled i would say u got say soo -but u diddnt even consider it , u dissed the sample an u trying tell us what u like an dis-like please , join us rather then seperaten your self from us .peace xabition

Last edited:
Could'nt decide so vote goes to 1 and 3.
1 because i like the mixing and overall vibe of this flip. It could be a bit louder but i liked that its not squashed to fuk and i cant still hear the dynamics in the drums and instruments.
3 because out of the other 2 that flipped in a similar fashion i felt this one the most.

EDIT - Hard to comment much on the flips in regard to how people worked the sample as the original sample is not posted. I think its best to post the original along with the battle so those voting have a clear idea of what each person did with the sample.

Last edited:
all off a sudden an og with input , input thats not usefull thanx even thou i asked you to battle an you put it down cause supposely something came up , i love to hear a bit with your eps even if it was a loop ,(the sound out of that is sick), i would jus like to hear the sound out of that even if the beat wasnt all that , the sound out of that machine is like my sp 12 is legendary ,i wonder why u didnt jus battle , picky ass fool with the samples .a real beatmaker makes beats out of anything , he uses what he has and makes it his own , ur words are more bull then input cause ,if you would have battled i would say u got say soo -but u diddnt even consider it , u dissed the sample an u trying tell us what u like an dis-like please , join us rather then seperaten your self from us .peace xabition
wtf? if u dont like the feedback thats cool. I didnt hear the sample. and it wasnt an all of a sudden thing. Ive known my girls birthday for a few years. We had been planned that. You chose to have a 24 hour battle when I was leaving in 5 minutes and not going to be around all day. Then to say the feedback is useless ok if you think its useless don't use it not my problem. It doesnt take away from the fact that the beats weren't all that.

wtf? if u dont like the feedback thats cool. I didnt hear the sample. and it wasnt an all of a sudden thing. Ive known my girls birthday for a few years. We had been planned that. You chose to have a 24 hour battle when I was leaving in 5 minutes and not going to be around all day. Then to say the feedback is useless ok if you think its useless don't use it not my problem. It doesnt take away from the fact that the beats weren't all that.
yous a sour puss xbo , take your own advice , your madd cause of the nature of the fact is you make up too many excuses ,an use premade beats. that youve done years ago ,

your not actions your more taLK AN NO WALK ..

whatever makes you feel better. Im not mad at all. I just think you are on some bullshit. You are making things up for some reason and pretend like I have never posted beats here before. Hell I've posted beats for samples from here before so I'm not sure what you are talking about

yeah because i made this about me lol. whatever
yeah ,cause your so full of your self -your head is gettin bigger !!your soo full of your self it shows inn your characteristics , ,

no ambition ,lowselfesteem an no confidence in your self =xabition

Last edited:
u keep on thinkin what u want either way im done with this convo being that this isnt the purpose of this thread

i'm comin for ya ab....slowly but surely lol. (no homo) wow 2 no homos in one thread i gotta choose my words more carefully.

Last edited:
Back