quick newbie question

Fl 10. i asked this before and got an answer that i didnt understand at all. dumb it down for me haha

Fl 10. i asked this before and got an answer that i didnt understand at all. dumb it down for me haha

Lol well if you can't explain what you mean Idk how you could understand the answer.. You can either do it from the mixer or export from the File menu. In the mixer make sure the floppy on that mixer channel is highlighted. Right click the section in the sequencer you want to render, then click the right arrow on the top left of the mixer and click render tracks..

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

A Guide to Freezing and Bouncing in FL Studio

All you have to do is cut the piece of the sample you want from the playlist window in FL and then File->Export to whatever you want.

All you have to do is cut the piece of the sample you want from the playlist window in FL and then File->Export to whatever you want.

what would i export it to to make it go in my browser so i can use the sound in a song i want to make

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Lol well if you can't explain what you mean Idk how you could understand the answer.. You can either do it from the mixer or export from the File menu. In the mixer make sure the floppy on that mixer channel is highlighted. Right click the section in the sequencer you want to render, then click the right arrow on the top left of the mixer and click render tracks.

wait so i just cut a little guitar sound from a song and i want to save it and be able to use it in a song im bout to make. this shit makes zero sense to me.

Last edited:
If you sample it in FL shouldn't it already be there to use? I might be wrong, its been a while since I used FL, but it shouldn't be that hard.

The sound you sampled.

Either drag n drop it into whatever you want to trigger it from (If FL allows this) or click save, and then open it in whatever you want to trigger it from.

Back