Propellerhead Recycle substitute ??

LABRADOR

any of you guys know of any other program similar to propellerheads Recycle? One that can output files that work with the samplers in Reason?[NN-XT] I'm broke and i'm trying to get legitimate and quit torrenting shit.

As far as I know that's the only way to make .rex files. You could chop all your parts manually in something like audacity and save as wav, or load it up on a bunch of kong pads and edit the parts manually, which I'd prefer if I was doing it since it's non destructive.

Wuddup! I'm in the same boat, lol!

Beatcreator is what I use. Now they don't sell it anymore because it's discontinued. I think PH got on them about it cause it made REX files, and actually does a better job than Recycle.

I also stopped downloading illegal programs and stuff (and actually deleted 100gigs worth of samples and aps :) but I was able to locate and download Beatcreator (don't throw stones, its abandoned, lol!). Good luck finding, it was a pain in the ass.

any of you guys know of any other program similar to propellerheads Recycle? One that can output files that work with the samplers in Reason?[NN-XT] I'm broke and i'm trying to get legitimate and quit torrenting shit.

You do realize you can load wavs into the NNXT right? The only reason one needs rex files is for the Dr Rex

Wuddup! I'm in the same boat, lol!

Beatcreator is what I use. Now they don't sell it anymore because it's discontinued. I think PH got on them about it cause it made REX files, and actually does a better job than Recycle.

I also stopped downloading illegal programs and stuff (and actually deleted 100gigs worth of samples and aps :) but I was able to locate and download Beatcreator (don't throw stones, its abandoned, lol!). Good luck finding, it was a pain in the ass.

Yea it makes rex files just fine I'm not sure if PH got after them for it (wouldn't surprise me if they did) and yes it does a much better job than recycle

Back