Producers who just make you want to quit doing beats lol...

I listen to dudes like Illmind and M-Phazes and their shit is so ****ing hot. It has a bunch of hot change ups and their shit just sounds so good. I listen to some of their shit sometimes and it just gets me so discouraged because my beats wont ever sound that good. When I sit down and make a track, I just have such high standards and it gets me so frustrated sometimes. Anybody else ever feel like this?

the thing is that you cant Compare yourself with other people you might think yours is garbage compared to others but you half to use it as a motivation to be better

Yep, definately listing to people better than you, pulls you along. Just like in sports, you can't improve by training with people who are lower than your level.

No offense but your weak minded if your favorite producer makes u wna stop then u aint built for this cz if anythin it shud motivate you...wat if one day you were in the studio with them n they start to lay some drums...your just gna stare you gta contribute....music is a feeling go with your sould and youll never go wrong...it does help if you really love to make music cuz that the only way you will never quit.

No offense but your weak minded if your favorite producer makes u wna stop then u aint built for this cz if anythin it shud motivate you...wat if one day you were in the studio with them n they start to lay some drums...your just gna stare you gta contribute....music is a feeling go with your sould and youll never go wrong...it does help if you really love to make music cuz that the only way you will never quit.

All about turnin the negative into the positive you're right on that. But you gotta be kidding me if you've never heard a beat (for me, a number of Hi-Teks on Black Star's album) and felt like you aren't ever going to make it to that point. Everytime I think that though I just remind myself to be patient, keep working at it, and most importantly, as you mentioned, love the music.

All about turnin the negative into the positive you're right on that. But you gotta be kidding me if you've never heard a beat (for me, a number of Hi-Teks on Black Star's album) and felt like you aren't ever going to make it to that point. Everytime I think that though I just remind myself to be patient, keep working at it, and most importantly, as you mentioned, love the music.

man real talk i love hi tek 2 me hes so slept on, hi tek 1 and 2 are my favorite albums for him mayb cz u heard his music w diff artist.

Back