Price is Right Theme Sampled link inside

Paul Who?

Paul Who? exactly. Anyone who disses themselves in their own name I can't take seriously..my bad homie...I love these internet producers this is all new to me, yall are great.

lol paul who send me a sample and submit your version of it flipped. I guarantee its hot garbage. Gimme the same sample I'll tear you a new ******* homie. HAHHAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Eyed Elite said:
Paul Who? exactly. Anyone who disses themselves in their own name I can't take seriously..my bad homie...I love these internet producers this is all new to me, yall are great.

lol paul who send me a sample and submit your version of it flipped. I guarantee its hot garbage. Gimme the same sample I'll tear you a new ******* homie. HAHHAHA

i call myself that because my last name is cheadle and don cheadle is my folk he done already made it on that name and im not a dick rida so thats why i use that name homie.....but i really dont wanna battle you your really not on my level...but you can` post up a sample or tell me what is and i will get it myself and we can see whats up

I think the beats sounds ok, just needs a few minor changes not sure what though. I reckon if you get someone to rap over it might sound good, a slow dopy kinda sounding rapper.

Interesting.

I am of the school of thought that you want to keep some of the character of the original theme, a la Number One Spot.

The chops you used could have come from anywhere - a 50s orchestra CD or something. Can't really hear the Price is Right theme in there.

Is that good or bad?

Nice effort.

lol paul who says I'm not on his level like he's done ****. what a joker and clown...I'll do your lil beats like McVeigh did your building homie LOL

Red Eyed Elite said:
lol paul who says I'm not on his level like he's done ****. He doesn't even have a link to any of his work. what a ****in joker and clown...**** outta here PLEASE
post a sample.........or tell me one and we can do this and it wont be `no `more talk........dont fear the unknown lol step up put ya skillz on the line pimp and i will give you a black eye to go with that red one

Last edited:
lol nothing worse than internet violence threats. ill post a sample in a minute hold up.

I'mmah make it a new thread...once you see its up just get your **** poppin homie..the annie was hot the others were ehhh IMO, I cant stand these 70s baby producers! (even if you are an 80s baby you sure don't function like one I already know). I dont even really sample like that cause I'm bout a check!! but I'm sure up to do a "beat battle" with these cocky grown ass men producers(70s babies) who haven't done **** in the industry but think theyre "not on my level." LOL

Back