posting samples?

CaPK

is it cool to post wma files with sounds for anyone to sample? mostly electronic sounds, and mostly all done with razor and other synth plug ins using reaktor. all would be 320kbps.

if i posted any, they'd be good for dubstep/drum&bass/electronic producers.
most would be long about 10-15minutes, with lots of different sounds to sample.

is it cool to post wma files with sounds for anyone to sample? mostly electronic sounds, and mostly all done with razor and other synth plug ins using reaktor. all would be 320kbps.

if i posted any, they'd be good for dubstep/drum&bass/electronic producers.
most would be long about 10-15minutes, with lots of different sounds to sample.

They gon try N ban you like they did me! Lol. If you gonna post anything, make it WAV..

well, then thats good to know. idk i just figured ide ask, got some good sounds maybe someone would like to use maybe. but im not tryna get banned over it though.

well, then thats good to know. idk i just figured ide ask, got some good sounds maybe someone would like to use maybe. but im not tryna get banned over it though.

Idk if Reaktor's free or not, you should be coo if it is. Just watch out, cause I got banned for sarcasm.. -_-
No lie, they be on bullsh!t..

why should it matter if reaktor's free or not, you can get the reaktor player on native instruments site for free and use the player, but i bought reaktor 5 and razor. i just hit record using another program and record everything that comes out, and its a bunch of different synth sounds pretty much.

but yeah i hear you. i am new to this forum. i mean so shit ill just roll over to another forum elsewhere if im not welcome by the mods and admins for useless pointless reasons, and get banned. if im gona get banned, hopefully ill get some type of warning as to what im doin wrong or what. but yeah.

Last edited:
why should it matter if reaktor's free or not, you can get the reaktor player on native instruments site for free and use the player, but i bought reaktor 5 and razor. i just hit record using another program and record everything that comes out, and its a bunch of different synth sounds pretty much.

Cuz nigga, I said they be tryna fukn ban you.! If it's free I don't see the point in this nigga samplin' that shit when ppl can just go download it anyway.

They gon try N ban you like they did me! Lol. If you gonna post anything, make it WAV..
Won't get banned if CaPK created the sounds himself. Posting downloadable links to copyrighted material and kits that are commercially available isn't tolerated.

@CaPK If you make a kit, post it in this sticky and it won't get buried: Post Your FREE drum kits here

ah well yeah of course, im not posting the sounds if they came from elsewhere. nah thats like, trying to give away something for free when others elsewhere are being made to pay for it. nah, i dont do that ish. all my stuff... i made. and also payed for everything that i have to make my sounds with. so yeah i understand now why i would get banned, but i dont do my stuff like that, i make it all myself. and its really just a bunch of different sounds, wobbles, lil synth idunno whats, and lil high pitch and low pitch sounds n stuff. but yes. if i post any wav. files, ill put them in the above thread^^. might even let you jyri or another mod, view the files to make sure im not making a mistake in some way shape or form or something like that, and end up getting banned.

if u got banned u were more than likely posting copyrighted stuff and deserved it. its clearly stated in the rules that you agreed to before signing up that you wouldnt do that kind of thing. then again i dont think anyone actually reads them but yeah if u get banned for not following the rules why come back and complain about it later?

Back