Post picture of your vinyl collection

DSC01600.jpg
Lots of 90's hip hop along with 70's soul/Funk.

Last edited:
Real nice Knucks. Where did you get that box shelf thing or whatever ?!

content.php
URL%5D
Collecting vinyls like for last year.Some of them were cheap and some of them (specially japanesse records) cost a bit more with shipping etc...The most expensive record in my collection cost me with shipping 60 pounds.But yeah there is plenty to sampling and also lot´s of music witch I wanna recycle(not sample) into the beat when I´ll get synth(maybe next year I will got money allready)And of course even just for rolllin green or listening and relaxin with that.

...also good looking all others collections.I always if I got potential get some vinyls I gettin them..and always spending more money then I can...but **** it:D

07050.jpg

Last edited:
content.php
URL%5D
Collecting vinyls like for last year.Some of them were cheap and some of them (specially japanesse records) cost a bit more with shipping etc...The most expensive record in my collection cost me with shipping 60 pounds.But yeah there is plenty to sampling and also lot´s of music witch I wanna recycle(not sample) into the beat when I´ll get synth(maybe next year I will got money allready)And of course even just for rolllin green or listening and relaxin with that.

...also good looking all others collections.I always if I got potential get some vinyls I gettin them..and always spending more money then I can...but **** it:D

60 pounds.....DAMN ! mind if i ask what album was it? :bat:

nice collection !

DSC01600.jpg

ahh man nice collection
but whered u get that damn chair and how much u paid?
looks so got damn comfortable

I have a comp chair from target and its so got damn cheap
when i lean to far back the front wheels tilt up and im not even that heavy smh
ive already had 1 accident, not waiting until the 2nd one

DSC01600.jpg

Real nice space you got there, gotta agree that the chair looks super comfy! Just replace that coke with a beer and you're good to go. :cheers:

These pics are reminding me how much i'd like to start record collecting.... some day lol.

yall inspired me. im bumrushin my pops for his records. not much but some harry belafonte and ziggy i know for sure. and engelbert humperdink. got a turntable but its not usb. they're not expensive tho so its nothing. i would have to find a spot around here that got em tho. wont cop the TT jus for 20 records. where do u go? only place that got used ish is cash converters and goodwill. goodwill gon have some ****? lol help a nigga out.

60 pounds.....DAMN ! mind if i ask what album was it? :bat:

nice collection !

yeah yeah...u got also good looking out collection.sorry but i dont wanna say the name of record..but it´s japanese soundtrack from one old comic cartoon.Pretty sure u seen that)hehehe.The reason why I paid that money is - that e-bay seller always upload low quality samples of LP which he sellin...and those goddaaamn horns and all that crazy ish just amazed me...but it´s not worthy...trust me..I always go nuts and spend so much money ...If I´ll go to the market store I will got allready for that money which I spend on ebay like 500 more vinyls.I will never stop collecting records...it´s drug.And good lads dont do drugs)))

after all this is "Digging" forum. and i'm very curious on seeing peoples collections.

SO, post picture of your collection no matter how small or big it is... explain what type of music you got there.

(for those who don't know how to post pictures here: try imageshack.us for free image hosting.)

here's my collection. it's mainly soul music from the 70's and 60's. few sh!tty 80's lp too.... collection would be bigger but i have gotten rid of some vinyls i didn't need. stupid thing to do i know.

collection11-1.jpg

collection22.jpg

this might get interesting. just don't let this thread die.

:cheers:

LOL..there is maybe around 1000 vinyls init.???This Thread is stupid(by nice way) ..I feel I have to go to carboot soon))))))again...dont be sad about that vinyl for 60 quit.Usually finding best samples on the cheap records.take it easy.

yeah yeah...u got also good looking out collection.sorry but i dont wanna say the name of record..but it´s japanese soundtrack from one old comic cartoon.Pretty sure u seen that)hehehe.The reason why I paid that money is - that e-bay seller always upload low quality samples of LP which he sellin...and those goddaaamn horns and all that crazy ish just amazed me...but it´s not worthy...trust me..I always go nuts and spend so much money ...If I´ll go to the market store I will got allready for that money which I spend on ebay like 500 more vinyls.I will never stop collecting records...it´s drug.And good lads dont do drugs)))
i understand, i understand.... it's good thing to keep the name for yourself.

:cheers:

i don't spend much. i'm always lookin for those 1 - 2 € albums.. :D if the album costs more than 50€ i'll definitely find a cheaper digital copy instead.....

LOL..there is maybe around 1000 vinyls init.???This Thread is stupid(by nice way) ..I feel I have to go to carboot soon))))))again...dont be sad about that vinyl for 60 quit.Usually finding best samples on the cheap records.take it easy.

actually i don't know how many vinyls there is... like i said i've been throwing some away so i have no idea how many i have there. lol. :)

ok i like this thread, but something has been going on here for 4 whole pages, and it needs to stop right now.

multiple records = vinyl

much like multiple deer = deer, not deers

eg: i gotta move all my vinyl downstairs.

!

i mean i'm not mad, it's just a pet peeve of mine, lol.

Last edited:
ok i like this thread, but something has been going on here for 4 whole pages, and it needs to stop right now.

multiple records = vinyl

!

i mean i'm not mad, it's just a pet peeve of mine, lol.

no its not,

Vinyl is vinyl because its made of polyvinyl. Vinyl is the material that its made of.

smh.

multiple records = vinyl

!

ok ok sorry about that.

i got confused because in Finland we call it differently.

EDIT: greeze believe, that's what i thought too... but i'm not going to argue about this since i can barely even speak english, lol..

Last edited:
Back