Post picture of your vinyl collection

I spent $330 on it brand new. I love it. I pretty much do everything on it now. Only thing I ever use my keyboard for anymore is basslines.

A lot of 60's, 70's, and 80's Soul, 60's & 70's Jazz, some 80's Rock records, Vocalists records, and some internation records.
DSCN7306.jpg

DSCN7307.jpg

I sample from my CDs as well.
DSCN7308.jpg

DSCN7309.jpg

Here's a soddy cellphone pic of my Ikea vinyl rack. (those things really are just made for records) Sorry no trade secrets out in the open, altough the OP might know that Marion joint on the right.

25hood3.jpg

The 45's are elsewhere :p except for that one box up there.

that's perfect setup and collection.... dang

damnnn seeing al the records here mines not even gets close to what most of you posted
i only got like 5 records but you gotta start somewhere lol
i'll post a pic when i expanded my collection

pumppuhaulikkomies (hope i addressed the right person this time lol) ,bill cosby was sampled by dj premier , for an mop and afu ra song (warfare)...there you go,u learnt somethng new today :-)

records1.jpg

records2.jpg

records3.jpg

records4.jpg

records5.jpg

records6.jpg

records7.jpg

records8.jpg

records9.jpg

records10.jpg

records11.jpg

records12.jpg

records13.jpg

records14.jpg

records15.jpg

records16.jpg

records17.jpg

records18.jpg

About 850+ in total some of the classical ones come with like 10 vinyls in one case..

all for you guys at fP! i love this site..
this ****s gonna do me right once i can afford another needle for my table :mad:

mannas: i like those record shelfs... stylish.

lol, YOU DON'T KEEP YOUR NUMARK LIKE THAT !!! LMAO !!with the vinyls.... ..haha! :D man....

j/k

Pinky:

those albums you posted... ..they look dope. ...and rare as shyt. are they any good? my hands started shaking whem i saw those pictures. :D

...theres...stuff i couldn't show you guys..sooo dick its .secret top secret type stuff...but maybe 400+ i haven't listened to because my needle brokem

Back