Post picture of your vinyl collection

Did you try to scratch on it? I've had mine over a year with no problems

no.. i have this huge painting on my bedroom wall. i think i accidentally kicked the painting off the wall while i was sleeping. i woke up in the morning with painting on my face and turntable on the ground. it must have hit the turntable really ****ing hard. i blamed on my cat at first but naaaah...i think i did it. lol.

bought another one after that. it's broken too

Last edited:
I actually got out of the chair and took a pic just to keep this thread alive and what happens...

"to protect our community, you sir are not allowed to post pictures"

I'll get back to you when the curse is lifted.

Here's a soddy cellphone pic of my Ikea vinyl rack. (those things really are just made for records) Sorry no trade secrets out in the open, altough the OP might know that Marion joint on the right.

25hood3.jpg

The 45's are elsewhere :p except for that one box up there.

It's not much, but I'm so hung up paying of some debts that I don't have too much money these days. I started my collection almost 1 year ago, a little bit before I got my TT. Hasn't really grown much since then. The internet has been my best friend for finding samples when I don't have money for some vinyl. LOL.

Last edited:
It's not much, but I'm so hung up paying of some debts that I don't have too much money these days. I started my collection almost 1 year ago, a little bit before I got my TT. Hasn't really grown much since then. The internet has been my best friend for finding samples when I don't have money for some vinyl. LOL.

nicee mpd =]
how much did u drop 4 urs?
i wanna get one cuz it might be better for sampling but idk if its worth it since the axiom 25 can trigger more notes

here is like 1/4 of my fathers collection
he used to DJ back in the days for wbls n shet

27683522.jpg

Back