Post picture of your vinyl collection

ahh man nice collection
but whered u get that damn chair and how much u paid?
looks so got damn comfortable

I have a comp chair from target and its so got damn cheap
when i lean to far back the front wheels tilt up and im not even that heavy smh
ive already had 1 accident, not waiting until the 2nd one

I think I bought the chair at sams club. It was under 150. When I started putting together my studio I never realized how important a good chair is...specially if you are doing long sessions. I'm no spring chicken so good back support is a must!

but it's gotta be, ok, i'm not sayin your wrong greeze, but i have always heard it called vinyl!! i've seen it go down, it's gotta be, oh man, my world is crashing...

is it really vinyls? no it can't be, i won't let it. it's gotta be vinyl

i mean i'm not tryin to be a know it all, i was just always almost positive it was vinyl!!

Last edited:
yeah it is good thing to keep it for yourself.Specially if u dealing with people witch will promise u something just for that name and after u send the artist and name of album they totaly delete you from their head.U propably know what Im talking about))It´s great to see how people got their gear nicely set-up with all those tables and shelves etc...When I will one day move back to my country I will also make it nice..allready got it in my head :D :D ...but it´s still about time.
BTW: if this thread is about records..I didn´t sayd which stuff I got..simply..everything. I usually get album just because cover is nice.If there is chick with nice eyes or boobs...))It´s funny..Once happened I saw vinyl...simply cover..but I sayd to myslef..get it get it!!!And yeah there is hot stuff but not for sampling.But still 1 pound LP..worthy.Also on old market I was every payday and guy asked me: why u buying all those ****y LPs.?I sayd coz I wanna sample that..transfer it into something new..next time he charge me 5 pounds/ LP..before 50 pence/1 pound.Best way is just say ...for listening music..loving vintage sound etc...Sometimes u find for really low price very valuable record.

and now something for all yall.I found this picture on Alchemist twitter..be ready...close the window..and dont be jealus..he got money for his beats)))

alcdig.jpg

but it's gotta be, ok, i'm not sayin your wrong greeze, but i have always heard it called vinyl!! i've seen it go down, it's gotta be, oh man, my world is crashing...

is it really vinyls? no it can't be, i won't let it. it's gotta be vinyl

i mean i'm not tryin to be a know it all, i was just always almost positive it was vinyl!!

The plural of record is records

vinyl is a plural in itself, meaning that the plural of vinyl is vinyl.

saying that vinyl is the plural of record is wrong, because they are two different things. Vinyl is the material, Record is the object.

If you like vinyl is a slang word for record.

Its like saying that an acetate record is a vinyl. Its not, its an acetate record. the plural would be acetate records.

Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material Polyvinyl is a material

Last edited by a moderator:
is that really matter if everyone know what goes on...?vinyl - record...vinyls records...**** it..once u know what it mean u care about what´s on it.Am I wrong.?

ok, that makes sense now, lol. i think i'm just gonna say records from now on.

i'll try and take a picture of my records today, just forget this ever happened.

GOOD SH!T LETTER L !! lol you got those records all over your house... :D

btw, how's the tt usb working? i broke mine 5 hours after i bought it...

Back