Post picture of YOUR top 5 favorite vinyl records you like to listen !

pumppuhaulikkomies

Crate Digger
I thought this might be interesting. I wanna see what people listen so i could find myself some new artists to listen to.

I had to think this for a while but here's my pick in no-order:

-Argus by Wishbone Ash (Perfect album. classic UK prog album. I listen to this everyday.)
-Mirage by Camel (Weird, melodic and fuc*ing awesome. Andy Latimers guitar solos make me cry.)
-Court of the crimson king by King Crimson (Just listen '21st century schizoid man' or 'epitath' and you know why it's on the list)
-Tales of mystery and imagination by Alan Parsons Project (Based on Edgar Allen Poe's short tales. Woolfson and Parsons nailed it)
-Wish you were here by Pink Floyd (Do I need to say anything. This album gets me high)

I would never in a million years sample any of these albums. Sometimes the album means so much to you that you just can't touch it.

Likewi$e.jpgThis is my wallpaper and FB,SC Background. Um...As far as top 5 material id have to say Normon Conners,Marvin Gaye,O-Jays,Roger Webb.
Wish i could go more into detail but basically anything by these artists ill have to check those out you mentioned as well because it seemed dope the way you described em.

I'm a little late on this reply, but those artists you posted are SWEET! O'Jays and Marvin Gaye I'm very very familiar with, I have almost the whole O'jays discography (I love them) and I think I have every Marvin Gaye album from 71-78 (not sure).Norman Connors and Roger Webb I think I've heard of but honestly I cant remember any songs by them. But If your music taste contains O'jays and Gaye, those artists cannot be bad.

Back