Portable Turn-table for Diggin?

SuspenseBeats

Yo, i was hinking of buying a "poratable" battery operated turntable so i can listen to the records while im in the store.. Its a great idea with some records being so pricey.. But anyway, i was wondering if anyone has one that may have some reccomendations for me... What is a good one to get? Do any of them have 1/4inch headphone jacks? Give me any advice you can on this issue. Thanks in advnce.

thanks guys! everyone needs one for in store digging!!! but yo, i noticed some of em have speakers built in, thats cool but can i play it strictly thru the headphones and not the speaker if i want?

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

cant figure out if i want the "VESTAX HANDY TRAX" or the "NUMARK PT-01" they both seem cool..

Thanks a lot :)

EDIT: Hoooly ****, I just checked out a Danish store and it costs about 270 dollars for it here. That's more than twice as much as all the US stores D:

thanks guys! everyone needs one for in store digging!!! but yo, i noticed some of em have speakers built in, thats cool but can i play it strictly thru the headphones and not the speaker if i want?

They both have headphone outputs.

Last edited:
I'm going with the pt-01 usb because I need a usb table as well. Numark has some other usb ones that look really sick though, so I am kind of debating whether to get two or not. I think for now I will probably just get the pt-01 and get some other strictly usb later.

EDIT: Hoooly ****, I just checked out a Danish store and it costs about 270 dollars for it here. That's more than twice as much as all the US stores D:
:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Probably just be cheaper to get one from the US and pay the shipping.

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

Probably just be cheaper to get one from the US and pay the shipping.

Yeah... the shipping costs half as much as the actual turntable, but I'll still pay less than if I bought it here... price difference is ****ed up.

The Numark PT-01 is sold here tho, and it's about 100 bucks cheaper - guess I'll be going with that. But goddamn the Handy Trax looks so awesome and easy to carry around.

Because, Vestax thinks highly of themselves and makes ppl pay more for the privilege of even touching one of their elitist products.

Back