portable record players...

beef_stewie

im sure this has been asked 100 times, but have any of you every gotten kicked out of a record store for bringing a portable record player and listening to records before you buy them? i was just wondering cuz i've always wanted to buy one but it would be a waste if i couldnt use it.

easy beef ,

i just got my handy trax today and cant wait to bust it in my local record shop tomorow,

as long as you are respect the records and the cats who own the shop it is gonna be all good at the end of the day.

i got a real nice record shop not a lot of cats in my town no about so ive made sure the owner knows my face so i can get tight wax and he always is showing me the good ****.

keep yourself to yourself and be cool.if you are like me and buy crazy records just from the look of the record imagine how many more your gonna buy when you know what samples they have on them.

the owners are gonna love you stewie.hope it goes well,buy the handy trax it is the fu##ing ****
maxi

I just got my pt-01 a few days ago and i gonna take my to the record shop today.i am probably gonna have so much fun. I been to record stores in the past that had their own record player for the costumers to listen to but it probably gonna be different since i got my own. And to answer your question about is it a waste of money, its not trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back