Pick a dig site!

Spsalms

Studying Nursing
So I plan to travel around the world to visit, enjoy vacation, check out the underground scene, and dig. You peeps here at FP where would you recommend I visit. I don't plan to do any international beside my birth country Dominican Republic. I live in Miami FL. The only international would be Canada because according to NardwuarServiette it has legit and prestigious record stores. I wanna dig in Germany because I like what Vansbeats is doing in Germany (i think thats where he's from lol ) So give me some insight I plan to expand my musical capacity and enjoy my history. Keep in to consideration I know English and Spanish so either would be fine and no specific genre.

Yeah Vans Beats be killing it, the best beat videos. I have no idea how to help you with this though, haha. I'm from Australia, there isn't too much around where I live.

Auzie is out the list for sure. One day I'll visit, auzie ladies seem pretty legit. And the people over there seem dope. Maybe for vacation one day. Back to the topic.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

I know there has to be some true crate diggers who actually love music not just people that wanna be producers overnight. Anywhere you enjoyed digging you don't have to give me your secret lair for beats just a general state or city would be nice.

New York. I've only been digging in Texas, Washington, and NYC but that's where i had the most fun, even if i was just digging for 90's hip-hop back then.

Yeah New York was a no brainer I plan to take a greyhound there not too expensive. I wanna buy every piece of Golden Era stuff in vinyl. Texas doesn't seem to far.

Yeah New York was a no brainer I plan to take a greyhound there not too expensive. I wanna buy every piece of Golden Era stuff in vinyl. Texas doesn't seem to far.

Texas is cool, I usually just check-in at Half-Price Books every few weeks to see what they have. The one near me always has a few 3 for $1 bins that I'll grab some stuff out of, and last weekend they had about 20 boxes of records 4 for $1 with lots of nice shit. I ended up grabbing around 140 records for like $35. There's a place out in Dallas too called Bill's Records & Tapes that I'm sure is a digger's dream if they come with PLENTY of cash. There's great shit there but you don't know the price until you bring them to Bill and he tells you what he wants you to pay for them, which is usually a pretty high price. I remember paying almost $30 for a Squarepusher CD once...which is why I don't go back very often. But it's definitely a place to check out and at least pick up a few things. There's a few more record stores around here but I haven't checked them out yet since I'm getting what I need from HPB for low low prices haha.

Detroit is a cool one man. Every place is flooded with soul records if you are into that. Being the birthplace of motown and all that there is definitely some digging spots there. Saw a video of wajeed in a spot in detroit, he was hyping the shit out of it as a digging location.. He even went on to say that you might as well save the money you spend on overpriced records and come to detroit and stock up. Idk, i don't really sample soul as much anymore.. I'd like to get my hands on some italian prog rock though. That shit's really dope. So Italy might be a good spot too?

Detroit, Text, Sounds good I would love to see the motor city. Good shit guys really appreciate it. Keep em coming.

Vansbeats is a monster, he's in my crew on rocbattle. A definite talent that keeps improving. S/O to my homie Vans. And check out our youtube vids also youtube . com / FamilyBizEnt

Back