Pete Rock Video

this is why he is legendary..... he just told everyone out there timestretching is ,,,,,pointless..THE HUMAN EAR-ARRANGEMENT:MIXING and the ...chopping...(digging) gets you a beat that's timeless

face it if they're old skool they're overrated some of his beats are ill some arent but because hes old skool people jus give him props

DaOriginalBlade
Gullible Butters Join Date: Nov 2002

I disagree with the TS comment... buttttt, Pete is still the greatest to ever do it.

I disagree big time with that, Premo is the best that ever did it and he is STILL DOING IT!!! PeteRock is cool but he aint no Premo, come on now.

I'm not gonna NOC it, cuz Preme is number 2 in my book... and number 2 ain't that bad is it? Just differing styles, and I prefer Petes, the original soul brother. Preme owns everybody in terms of longevity, skills and relevance in the game tho. But beat-wise, I gotta go with Pete man, just my preference, "ya dig?"

Quit hatin Da Noc :)

chilla2 said:
face it if they're old skool they're overrated some of his beats are ill some arent but because hes old skool people jus give him props
Tall glass of Hatorade for this guy

DaNOC said:
I disagree big time with that, Premo is the best that ever did it and he is STILL DOING IT!!! PeteRock is cool but he aint no Premo, come on now.
dont forget Large Pro brother. if it wasnt for a couple of legal issues his name would be in this conversation also

Last edited by a moderator:
i meant to say as in look at pimp c jus cuz hes old skool dont mean hes good cuz i aint hear his album but the single was trash that's what i meant

Back