panning problem

I have a soul sample im working with that sounds perfect when its panned all the way to the left. I want to keep the sound i have when its panned, but i want to bring it back to the center. Is there a way to do this? I use Logic. Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!!

* I am terrible at explaining things but..

Pan it left. Bounce it. Make a copy and pan that one right on another track.

Last edited:
So you're saying you want panned hard left = panned center? Just bounce/export the sample (panned hard left) and re-import it into the session.

Bouncing and exportung doesnt work. When bounced and dragged back into the session the automation is still all the way to the left. When i drag it back towards the center it becomes silent ( no automation data on bottom half of track). The same happens with automation panning. Any other ideas? The sample is in mono.

It sounds like the sample itself was recorded left. Hmmm...

Damn. I've not come across this before.

Can I ask you a favor? Can you upload the samp and send me a link? .wav format?

I'd like to mess with this for a bit and see if I can get it centered. Be a nice technique to Learn.

I'm a PT user, but this sounds like a general tech problem and, if solved, the solution should be pretty much universal.

PEace.

As soon as im done working in 5 hours ill send both of you a link. Its from the flip this section but i forgot what it was under. Anyhow im glad you both got what i was saying, sample was recorded on the left, ive run into this a couple times before so it would be dope if we could solve it. I searched on the web for a minute but really couldnt find anything. Anyhow, thanks yall, ill upload it soon as im done.
Peace

Cut the region, select it and right-click > "Bounce In Place," use the Gain plugin on the new track and hit the "mono" button

Maybe?

Back