Original Breakbeats and One Shots From Atjazz

make some breaks up yourself....like get some vinyl the part where you hear the needle hitting the record so....smoothly...then record it from there to your editor to ya mixers-filters whateva and you got the first part the 2nd is make sure you use dry drums,snares,kicks,toms, and maybe a lo-fi hi hat,crash, or ride...and .....if i ain't hot dammit you got a nice 4/4 of breakbeat and one shots all over the place...homie...

eccentric1 said:
make some breaks up yourself....like get some vinyl the part where you hear the needle hitting the record so....smoothly...then record it from there to your editor to ya mixers-filters whateva and you got the first part the 2nd is make sure you use dry drums,snares,kicks,toms, and maybe a lo-fi hi hat,crash, or ride...and .....if i ain't hot dammit you got a nice 4/4 of breakbeat and one shots all over the place...homie...

What the hell are you trying to get across?

I'll download one shots and percussive instruments, but I just can't cop straight breaks...It doesn't feel right to me cause I like knowing where my samples and drums come from...It's weird having a CD of all these breaks and you don't know the origin of one...

But g'looks though

Just wanted to try and explain a little of what that guy was saying without being snide about it...

Back