One small drum kit for you guys (High quality)

ScorchinBeats

I was in the studio a few days ago and I recorded a bunch of drum kits for personal use. I recorded each drum seperately with close mic, overhead mic, and room mic. I then processed the hell out of them to make them sound as good as possible.

I decided to upload one kit (minus toms and cymbals because they're rarely used in hip-hop anyways) for you guys.

http://www.zshare.net/download/745984859d3b6bdf/

Note, you have to use all 3 samples for each kit piece (as in, close, room, and overhead) for it to sound good. You can do anything you want, but if you're going to use it in a production all I ask is credit.

If people like it, I'll upload some more.

Ps, the size of the download is small because it's very compressed in the RAR.

this is dope.

small kit but quality over quantity.

personally recorded drums are so much doper too me then these kits everyone and there mom has flying 'round on the net. thanks alot! ima check em right now.

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

not much in here but its dope

Last edited:
appreciate the kit, though I disagree with your claim that toms and cymbals are rarely used in hip hop. i'd love to have some new toms and cymbals.

Gonna check this out now, from the comments this should be dope.
Thanks!

Don't be scared to add toms and cymbals to the next one lol

Haven't had the chance to check em yet but I'm anxious to put em to use, especially hearing bout the way you recorded the hits.

Preciate the toss up fam.

There's like 25 ms of dead air at the beginning of every hit that needs to be chopped off... multiple velocities would be nice, but there's no use complaining about free stuff. thanks, though.

Back