one producer that doesn't suck

why would you say this ?Thats based on your opinion,and by the way you need actually make a complete song,before you say you dont suck.Those were just beats,you can have a hot beat but suck lyrics by the artists YOU produce and yet I heard no lyrics.Dont get it misconscrewed I'm not saying you're a bad producer,you're just not showing enough to make a decision............yet that is.

rando said:
why would you say this ?Thats based on your opinion,and by the way you need actually make a complete song,before you say you dont suck.Those were just beats,you can have a hot beat but suck lyrics by the artists YOU produce and yet I heard no lyrics.Dont get it misconscrewed I'm not saying you're a bad producer,you're just not showing enough to make a decision............yet that is.

:cheers:

rando said:

wtf r u talkin' about

oh and to ominus i use fl studio 5, a numark tt usb turntable and most importantly my talent

Last edited:
aye yo i flipped that same sample you used in beat 139 and i thought i was being creative wen i found that ****

*cough* lord of the rings *cough*

As a fan,I thought that the beats were good but bland and boring.
I like the last track but again,if you want to make it,you will have to be more creative.
You don't have to re-invent the wheel but add something new.

Youngblaze said:
wtf r u talkin' about

oh and to ominus i use fl studio 5, a numark tt usb turntable and most importantly my talent

How can you not understand my last post on this thread,read it again !It is what it is !

Let me rephrase it for you ''one BEATMAKER that does'nt suck''
producer/beatmaker are two different things,dont get it misconscrewed !

Last edited:
no no no........i just jumped on the oppurtunity. lol But if you check all 3 links the style of hip hop is diff. one page is beats i made, the other is my group the United Nations and the other is a collab that i did with this cat from a group called Black elephant they wa son hiphop game, go check em out!

Youngblaze said:
is that supposed to be a stab at my work just cuz i don't have an artist

not at all,I'm not being mean,just tellin you dont bring up cocky things like this in the wrong forums lol,this belongs in hip-hop reviews.I would not make fun of you,because you dont have an artist.You dont have to own one,but I'm sure its someone willing to spit/sing over your beats locally or on the internet,just go to the collab. forum.I never said your beats were bad,they're good as a matter of fact.Just dont call yourself a producer yet until you've produced FULL song(s).

This beat is more distorted than Jimi Hendrix taking a **** :o

The beat itself is alright but please stay out of the reds and pick up a book on mixing or something

Production is more than just giving an artist a beat, When i produce a song i have a basic 4 bar loop, with chorus and verses, bassicly half assed but with potential, we record over that, take the beat, go over it add sum bass guitars, maybe a piano, synths,see what we can do to make the track sound better. Etc Etc. track might take like 4 days before we finish. witha compleat mix down, broken down verses, etc etc

i usually present the idea of the song to the artist, now n days thats hard cause dudes wanna be all up in they tittie piece and not apreciate that reall nigga feed back. meening no sugar coated B.S

Back