Numark PT01 turntable to MASCHINE

Have the usb pt01 turntable. Got it for sampling into my Maschine mk2. My question is do I HAVE to Run my turntable through a audio interface to sample into Maschine or can I just go from usb ? I know some of you are gonna be like for optimal sound quality go through interface I'm not asking that just trying to figure this out cause it's the main reason I got this turntable to save money so I didn't have to get interface thx

Does not anyone have any more I put on this ? Seems to not be the most complicated thing to ask. Not having any luck with this. I remember when this site used to help. Now it just sucks

lol you could try finding out the answer yourself instead of dissing everyone for not doing the work for you.
...like try looking up what you want to do in Maschine's user manual, or Maschine user forums. Youtube is another option.

Since Machine is geared towards hiphop producers, I would be willing to bet there is even a diagram in the manual that shows you exactly how to hook up that turntable for sampling.

I am not a Machine user but I'm 99% certain that if I look this upright now in a general search, I can find your answer.
You're not off to a good start if you're talking shit toward people and youre not even willing to attempt to do the work yourself.

Oh, look what I found...on this very site, right above where you posted this question...
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...mple-vinyl-records-into-your-computer-395529/

Don't know if this applies to the specific turntable you have, but...:sigh:

IF you want to avoid the audio interface (or phonograph mixer), then it might be possible to get away with the phono preamp alone (im sure they can be had cheap), but hopefully someone else can chime in on their experience or you can find the info with a general search.

In this day and age, I'm thinking why wouldn't it be possible to use some sort of software mixer in conjunction with the phono preamp. I've seen some turntables that have the preamp built in even.

Read about the functions and features of that turntable and Maschine and you will def find the answer yourself.

BTW, what the previous response stated might very well be the answer you are looking for. Are you familiar with how to record external sources into Maschine?

Last edited:
Back